[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Assistant: Miss Ross would like you and Miss Minnelli to get off the piano and join the other guests outside..Miss Ross's Children are asleep...
    Bianca Jagger: Tell Miss Ross she can can come and tell us herself in person!
    [[Mid 70s party at Dianas house for The Rolling Stones)

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Assistant: Miss Ross would like you and Miss Minnelli to get off the piano and join the other guests outside..Miss Ross's Children are asleep...
    Bianca Jagger: Tell Miss Ross she can can come and tell us herself in person!
    [[Mid 70s party at Dianas house for The Rolling Stones)
    Assitant - "hooker, please" - [[tony turner)

"It's all over your face, someone's takin' your place" - Levi Stubbs to Dennis Edwards [[Motown 25).
    Last edited by scanspeak; 04-01-2012 at 08:29 AM.

"Why are you folks requesting a piano ?? " [[Ralph Seltzer to Lamont Dozier )

"I made it more Diana Ross -than Chic..theyve been in the buisness what ? three years ? I thought my 20 years counted for something.." [[Diana at press conference on Terrana mixes)

Not sure if this was posted-Pat Sajak to Suzanne DePasse-"Who did you find diificult to work with?"
    SDP-"Id say pound for pound the biggest pain in the ass was Diana Ross."[[or something close to it)