[REMOVE ADS]

Has Tina Turner Retired?

What is Annie Mae Bullock up to these days? Does anyone know?

Living in Zurich Switserland!

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Living in Zurich Switserland!
    I had heard she moved to Europe, but was not sure where. I wonder if she still records?

She's completely finished with touring. She did record a project a little while ago...some sort of chanting CD with other ladies. It's related to her practice of Buddhism.

She's also attended a few industry events here and there. For the most part, she's retired and enjoying the quiet life with her partner.

Just checked and the CD project is called, "Children Beyond". It's a CD of different prayers from different faiths. I think she has been involved in the recording of a couple of these releases.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    She's completely finished with touring. She did record a project a little while ago...some sort of chanting CD with other ladies. It's related to her practice of Buddhism.

She's also attended a few industry events here and there. For the most part, she's retired and enjoying the quiet life with her partner.
    Hey thank you Carlo for that update. I know it has been a very long time since I've heard anything regarding her. I am happy to know she is doing fine. I think she would make a good judge/mentor on one of those television talent reality shows.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Hey thank you Carlo for that update. I know it has been a very long time since I've heard anything regarding her. I am happy to know she is doing fine. I think she would make a good judge/mentor on one of those television talent reality shows.
    Fantastic idea marv2!! She should be on The Voice!