[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wells - Best of the early years [[ i tunes UK)

When browsing on i tunes UK I came across this title, containing 27 tracks for £ 4.49, many of the tracks are from Vintage Stock unreleased CD along with some of the lesser hits, No My Guy !
    Sorry I can't copy and paste tracklisting but the tracks I purchased this for were -
    I want you around [[ duet with Smokey),
    Looking Back,
    My Heart is like a clock,
    I've got a story,
    Can you fix it [[ My broken heart).
    These are the original recordings, and not readily available on cd in the UK, I have tried searching Amazon for this CD but it's not listed.

honest man Guest
    Good Morning ,they are from a set rleased about 15 years ago called LOOKING BACK ,At the time they also released a Marvelettes Deliver and a Vandellas Quicksand they were double cd sets, very good at the time, i have not played for long time a couple of MW songs have DRATS backing especially my heart clock, great sets ,now may have to give a spin again,thanks for the reminder, cheers.