[REMOVE ADS]

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Trayvon would still be alive if he wasn't wearing the uniform of a street thug and walking around in the rain. The rap and thug culture is destroying today's black youth. I wanna know, who the HELL walks 2 miles in the rain for a damn bag of candy? something don't add up.
    What dont add up is your vicious attack on a 17 year old kid who was murdered in cold blood and just when did a hoodie become the uniform of a street thug. Universities all across our country sell hoodies to they students and people in these here United states of America live in a free country and can walk wherever they like to buy candy. Trayvon Martin was a young kid he was no street thug. Have you no decency or respect for the Martin family? You ought to hang your head in shame jillfoster.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 07-23-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Thank you, Roberta. So crazy to blame the victim for complicity in his death when he was minding his own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Thank you, Roberta. So crazy to blame the victim for complicity in his death when he was minding his own business.
    I really couldnt believe what I was reading when i read jillfosters posting Jerry. It was like reading a trascript from Fox News. Trayvon did nothing wrong and when did hoddies become thug wear? A lort of students from some real fine universities and colleges wear hoodies. Heck I even throw my hoodie on to go to WALK to the store some days. Maybe jillfoster think I deserve to meet a Zimmerman for walking on the streets wearing a hoodie. Jeez louise.

Roberta

smark21 Guest
    Well years ago Jill Foster, when corrected by Susaye Greene about what songs she sang on the High Energy album, responded by calling Susaye a baboon and a n****r, so it’s no shock Jill is not too sympathetic to Trayvon Martin and wants to blame the victim. Jill Foster’s ideal African American, IMO, is the on screen persona of any of the African American singers who appeared on those cheesy late 60s/early 70s TV variety shows where they just sing songs with tacky soul free Vegas arrangements, dance, smile, wear colorful outfits and do comedic skits.
    If Trayvon Martin had been a white 17 year old wearing a hoodie and walking home from the store I highly doubt Zimmerman the Neighborhood Watch “leader” would have called the police and then taken it on his own to follow and track him. I do agree Martin did play a role in what happened, but not because he was African American wearing a hoodie and into hip hop culture, but because he was a 17 year old male full of testosterone and not a whole lot of sense. That’s a quality many 17 year old guys have, regardless of race, creed or culture. Martin could have walked home and let it be, but he chose to stand his ground against some strange creep following him. Maybe he shouldn’t have kicked Zimmerman’s ass, as he didn’t know Zimmerman was a coward and armed and ready to fire. But in the end, if Zimmerman had just left well enough alone and stayed in his car after calling the police [[or better yet, if he could just mind his own business and never attempted to be a so called Neighborhood watch patrol man because the local police wouldn’t have him due to being one of life’s true losers) we wouldn’t be talking about the case.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Well years ago Jill Foster, when corrected by Susaye Greene about what songs she sang on the High Energy album, responded by calling Susaye a baboon and a n****r, so it’s no shock Jill is not too sympathetic to Trayvon Martin and wants to blame the victim. Jill Foster’s ideal African American, IMO, is the on screen persona of any of the African American singers who appeared on those cheesy late 60s/early 70s TV variety shows where they just sing songs with tacky soul free Vegas arrangements, dance, smile, wear colorful outfits and do comedic skits.
    If Trayvon Martin had been a white 17 year old wearing a hoodie and walking home from the store I highly doubt Zimmerman the Neighborhood Watch “leader” would have called the police and then taken it on his own to follow and track him. I do agree Martin did play a role in what happened, but not because he was African American wearing a hoodie and into hip hop culture, but because he was a 17 year old male full of testosterone and not a whole lot of sense. That’s a quality many 17 year old guys have, regardless of race, creed or culture. Martin could have walked home and let it be, but he chose to stand his ground against some strange creep following him. Maybe he shouldn’t have kicked Zimmerman’s ass, as he didn’t know Zimmerman was a coward and armed and ready to fire. But in the end, if Zimmerman had just left well enough alone and stayed in his car after calling the police [[or better yet, if he could just mind his own business and never attempted to be a so called Neighborhood watch patrol man because the local police wouldn’t have him due to being one of life’s true losers) we wouldn’t be talking about the case.
    You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. First, the whole Susaye thing was someone who didn't like me trying to smear me by fabricating crap [[and then getting people like you to repeat it) but then again, I've explained this before the last five times you brought it up [[And it happened 12 years ago, BTW) and secondly, the kind of entertianment and performance you describe it exactly the OPPOSITE of what I like, but then again, I don't suppose you pay attention to any of the youtube videos I post on this forum. . And Thirdly, I would CERTIANLY be suspicious of a white kid in the same clothes. It's the hoodie in COMBINATION with the sagging pants, not the hoodie by itself.

He WAS a victim, a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogyny. I suppose Roberta is gonna come in here and say that gangsta rap portrays women in a positive light. If you wanna live like that, go ahead, but just know that polite society of every color will never accept you, you will never make anything of yourself, and people will always be suspicious of you. If you are a white meth head that lives in a trailer park, SAME STORY.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I do agree Martin did play a role in what happened, but not because he was African American wearing a hoodie and into hip hop culture, but because he was a 17 year old male full of testosterone and not a whole lot of sense.
    Your'e a racist for making that comment, the next sentence is you tying to qualify your statement so you can hide your racism.

He WAS a victim, a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogyny. I suppose Roberta is gonna come in here and say that gangsta rap portrays women in a positive light. If you wanna live like that, go ahead, but just know that polite society of every color will never accept you, you will never make anything of yourself, and people will always be suspicious of you. If you are a white meth head that lives in a trailer park, SAME STORY.
    Im not talking about gangsta rap I am talking about your vicious attack on a dead teenager and your really narrow minded comments about wearing a hoodie and innocently walking two miles in a free country to get some candy. That young man was no more to blame for his death than the President was to blame for Hurricane Sandy. If Zimmerman had stayed in his car Trayvon would still be alive. He had no business playing cop and following that teenager. Im still smh at your horrible attack on a dead child and your total disrespect of his parents.

May God forgive you jillfoster.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Im not talking about gangsta rap I am talking about your vicious attack on a dead teenager and your really narrow minded comments about wearing a hoodie and innocently walking two miles in a free country to get some candy. That young man was no more to blame for his death than the President was to blame for Hurricane Sandy. If Zimmerman had stayed in his car Trayvon would still be alive. He had no business playing cop and following that teenager. Im still smh at your horrible attack on a dead child and your total disrespect of his parents.

May God forgive you jillfoster.

Roberta
    I said they were both stupid... or did you skip over that part? Your problem is you cherry pick parts of my post and act like the rest was written in invisible ink. I totally realize it's a free country, but would YOU walk 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy? A smoker having a nicotine fit, maybe... but candy? Your'e talking like walking 2 miles in the rain for candy is a perfectly normal thing, not out of the ordinary in any way. I'm not saying he didn't have a RIGHT to do it... I just think it's weird. And you WERE talking about the clothing that is WORN BY GANGSTA RAP and condoning it, while those same artists call women bitches and sluts. By supporting their image, you are supporting them and their attitudes.

I said they were both stupid... or did you skip over that part? Your problem is you cherry pick parts of my post and act like the rest was written in invisible ink. I totally realize it's a free country, but would YOU walk 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy? A smoker having a nicotine fit, maybe... but candy? Your'e talking like walking 2 miles in the rain for candy is a perfectly normal thing, not out of the ordinary in any way. I'm not saying he didn't have a RIGHT to do it... I just think it's weird. And you WERE talking about the clothing that is WORN BY GANGSTA RAP and condoning it, while those same artists call women bitches and sluts. By supporting their image, you are supporting them and their attitudes.
    Who knows why Trayvon walked two miles in the rain for candy and who cares? He has a right as a American citizen to walk to any store whenever he feel like it and just because you think its weird dont mean that it is weird. Why was Trayvon martin stupid? Trayvon wasnt walking with a gun and Trayvon wasnt following anyone and Trayvon wasnt told by 911 not to follow anyone and Zimmerman was real obsessive and he had made almost 50 calls to 911 so stalking or following and killing someone was inevitablle really.

Zimmerman should be in jail for the cold blooded killing of a teenager so you can call Trayvon weird and blame him for wearing a hoodie and say he was part of the rap culture and was wearing the uniform of a street thug but none of that amounts to Zimmerman murdering him.

So you keep calling Trayvon weird and say it was a hoodie and rap cluture and street thug uniform that helped cause his murder but you are wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. The facts are a teenager was walking home and a wannabe cop with a rap sheet murdered Trayvon Martin in cold blood.

Who knows why Trayvon walked two miles in the rain for candy and who cares? He has a right as a American citizen to walk to any store whenever he feel like it and just because you think its weird dont mean that it is weird. Why was Trayvon martin stupid? Trayvon wasnt walking with a gun and Trayvon wasnt following anyone and Trayvon wasnt told by 911 not to follow anyone and Zimmerman was real obsessive and he had made almost 50 calls to 911 so stalking or following and killing someone was inevitablle really.

Zimmerman should be in jail for the cold blooded killing of a teenager so you can call Trayvon weird and blame him for wearing a hoodie and say he was part of the rap culture and was wearing the uniform of a street thug but none of that amounts to Zimmerman murdering him.

So you keep calling Trayvon weird and say it was a hoodie and rap cluture and street thug uniform that helped cause his murder but you are wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. The facts are a teenager was walking home and a wannabe cop with a rap sheet murdered Trayvon Martin in cold blood.
    Haven't you ever heard the old saying... "He didn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain"? To act like walking 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy is not unusual in any way is just you being in complete politically correct denial. You have the freedom in this country to do a lot of things, but it's not always ADVISEABLE to do them. I can walk down main street in a small town in rural Mississippi in drag, and it would be my RIGHT, but would it be adviseable to do that? Would it be a smart thing to do? I didn't say Trayvon WAS a criminal, I said he made a conscious decision to LOOK LIKE ONE. And when you do that, there are consequences. Like it or not, people judge you on your appearance, and that's just the way it is. There had been numerous break ins and burglaries in that same development in the weeks previous to this, and yet Trayvon decided to dress like the suspects that were spotted in previous weeks. THAT IS STUPID.

Haven't you ever heard the old saying... "He didn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain"? To act like walking 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy is not unusual in any way is just you being in complete politically correct denial. You have the freedom in this country to do a lot of things, but it's not always ADVISEABLE to do them. I can walk down main street in a small town in rural Mississippi in drag, and it would be my RIGHT, but would it be adviseable to do that? Would it be a smart thing to do? I didn't say Trayvon WAS a criminal, I said he made a conscious decision to LOOK LIKE ONE. And when you do that, there are consequences. Like it or not, people judge you on your appearance, and that's just the way it is. There had been numerous break ins and burglaries in that same development in the weeks previous to this, and yet Trayvon decided to dress like the suspects that were spotted in previous weeks. THAT IS STUPID.
    How does wearing a hoodie make you look like a criminal. So using your logic every student at Berkley or Howard or USC or NYU or Harvard that wear a hoodie look like a criminal or are you syaing that only the black students in hoodies would look like criminals? I dont care how many breakins and burglaries there was a month a year or a decade before that had nothing to do with an innocent kid walking home and how in the heck would Trayvon know about previous burglaries. He was a teenager minding his own business. I said it before and ill say it again Trayvon martin had every right to walk 1 mile 10 mile or 100 mile for candy. He wasnt doing anything wrong.

Why dont you come right out and say that you believe Zimmerman act in self defense and the jury handed the right verdict. Now man up and stop hinting around it and say you agree with the Zimmerman not guilty verdict. Say it. I dare you.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 07-24-2013 at 12:44 AM.

How does wearing a hoodie make you look like a criminal. So using your logic every student at Berkley or Howard or USC or NYU or Harvard that wear a hoodie look like a criminal or are you syaing that only the black students in hoodies would look like criminals? I dont care how many breakins and burglaries there was a month a year or a decade before that had nothing to do with an innocent kid walking home and how in the heck would Trayvon know about previous burglaries. He was a teenager minding his own business. I said it before and ill say it again Trayvon martin had every right to walk 1 mile 10 mile or 100 mile for candy. He wasnt doing anything wrong.

Why dont you come right out and say that you believe Zimmerman act in self defense and the jury handed the right verdict. Now man up and stop hinting around it and say you agree with the Zimmerman not guilty verdict. Say it. I dare you.
    I don't know for SURE if he acted in self defense, but I suspect he did. and yes, the verdict was correct. There's wasn't enough evidence against him. Remember, if you are charged with a crime, you have to be PROVEN guilty, you don't have to rpove yourself innocent. You keep talking about his RIGHT to walk 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy. I said he had that right. Can you read? I asked you if you thought that action was out of the ordinary of what people would normally do, and as usual, you won't answer that question. And AGAIN... the hoodie and the sagging TOGETHER are the issue.. and YES white kids wearing that look suspicious as well. Absoultely. but it's not the HOODIE BY ITSELF, NOT THE HOODIE BY ITSELF, NOT THE HOODIE BY ITSELF, NOT THE HOODIE BY ITSELF, NOT THE HOODIE BY ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, do you finally get it through your head?
    Last edited by jillfoster; 07-24-2013 at 12:55 AM.

I don't know for SURE if he acted in self defense, but I suspect he did. and yes, the verdict was correct. There's wasn't enough evidence against him. Remember, if you are charged with a crime, you have to be PROVEN guilty, you don't have to rpove yourself innocent. You keep talking about his RIGHT to walk 2 miles in the rain for a bag of candy. I said he had that right. Can you read? I asked you if you thought that action was out of the ordinary of what people would normally do, and as usual, you won't answer that question.
    I will answer that question THERE IS NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY TO WALK TWO MILE FOR A BAG OF CANDY. Is that loud enough for you? Some people love walking and some people love walking in the rain cause they find it real peaceful and it can be cooling if you live in a climate like Florida.

Maybe Trayvon Martin was the one acting in self defense or is that beyond your thinking given that he make a concious effort to dress like a criminal. Your words dear not mine.

Now you kindly answer this question. Is every student at Berkley or Howard or USC or NYU or Harvard that wear a hoodie making a concious effort to look like a criminal or are you saying that only African Americans that wear hoodies are making a concious effort to look like criminals?

A wannabe cop walks free after killing a teenage boy and you say the verdict was correct smh.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 07-24-2013 at 01:04 AM.

I will answer that question THERE IS NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY TO WALK TWO MILE FOR A BAG OF CANDY. Is that loud enough for you? Some people love walking and some people love walking in the rain cause they find it real peaceful and it can be cooling if you live in a climate like Florida.

Maybe Trayvon Martin was the one acting in self defense or is that beyond your thinking given that he make a concious effort to dress like a criminal. Your words dear not mine.

Now you kindly answer this question. Is every student at Berkley or Howard or USC or NYU or Harvard that wear a hoodie making a concious effort to look like a criminal or are you saying that only African Americans that wear hoodies are making a concious effort to look like criminals?

A wannabe cop walks free after killing a teenage boy and you say the verdict was correct smh.
    I'm saying that every american black or white, that wears hoodies in conbination with sagging pants is looking like a criminal [[I keep saying it's both, and you keep fixating on only the hoodie, which is only half the ensemble), whether they are trying to or not. We know what they are TRYING to do.. and that is look what they consider to be "cool". And they were shown that it was cool by gangsta rap artists. It may be possible that Trayvon was acting in self defense.. but the evidence didn't PROVE IT. and that is the key. This isn't some conviction by emotions... you have to convict based on EVIDENCE, and it just wasn't there. And if you think walking 2 miles in the rain for candy is not out of the ordinary, you're just plain touched in the head.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 07-24-2013 at 01:23 AM.

jillfoster called somebody "weird"?! That's like Herman Munster saying somebody has a big head. Considering the source, it makes it seem more like the kid was normal if the postings of an abnormal mind are that he asked to be shot for wearing a hoodie and sagging pants. I wonder what sweet Jill is wearing today? I also wonder if she cared to find out if it was raining before the kid left?

I may get slammed for this but I have thick skin: I'm straight from the hood and my former hood was so bad I fled Philly like Lot fled Sodom & Gomorrah! Even when I would be coming home late at night and would see guys in hoodies and sagging pants with their hands inside their hoodie, I would quicken my steps. Unfortunately, I am conditioned to fear them because just about on every crime show you see footage of crimes being committed with guys wearing hoodies. Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge that? The hoodie unfortunately, represents in my view, someone up to no good. Was Trayvon up to no good? Of course not, but it's the perception and that's all someone has to go on.

So, let's get to the heart of it. Is it the hoodie:

Or the person wearing the hoodie? Be honest. What you are saying is that by virtue of his being young and black and having the audacity to wear the fashion of the day, he invited scrutiny. That's funny because I'm sure that I caught a few looks when I was his age in 1980 but I'm glad nobody thought to shoot me because crooks shared my fashion sense. Getting to the point: There are places black people cannot go. There are things that we cannot do. There are words that we cannot use. And now, there are clothes that we cannot wear. I'd appreciate a list of what I can wear to avoid becoming the next person accused of not knowing better.

If I saw the model in the hoodie of course I'm not afraid. The hoodie itself is an innocent form of apparel but it's the chosen apparel of those who wish to commit crimes in many instances. At one time it was the ski mask, a bandana and in this present age, it appears to be the hoodie. My reality is that the hoodie, the sagging pants, coupled with the crime statistics in my former hood make me suspicious and guarded. I admit, I have been conditioned as to what was everyday life to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    I may get slammed for this but I have thick skin: I'm straight from the hood and my former hood was so bad I fled Philly like Lot fled Sodom & Gomorrah! Even when I would be coming home late at night and would see guys in hoodies and sagging pants with their hands inside their hoodie, I would quicken my steps. Unfortunately, I am conditioned to fear them because just about on every crime show you see footage of crimes being committed with guys wearing hoodies. Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge that? The hoodie unfortunately, represents in my view, someone up to no good. Was Trayvon up to no good? Of course not, but it's the perception and that's all someone has to go on.
    To me, a hoodie represents someone trying to stay warm. Don't be influenced by the media. The media is run by white people who are scared of Black people.

Judging people by what they wear is a sign of ignorance.

Per my post and Nosey's affirmation, it's not what they wear, it's who is wearing it. Zimmerman would not have identified the white chick in the Harvard hoodie as one of the assholes who always get away. Consequently, if someone saw him chasing her down the streets of Sanford Beach in the rain, they'd feel compelled to protect her, even if it meant bashing his head into the concrete. Had Zimmerman shot her defender, he would have been convicted of second degree murder, no doubt about it. It always comes down to race.

Judging people by the color of their skin is a sign of ignorance.

I'm saying that every american black or white, that wears hoodies in conbination with sagging pants is looking like a criminal [[I keep saying it's both, and you keep fixating on only the hoodie, which is only half the ensemble), whether they are trying to or not. We know what they are TRYING to do.. and that is look what they consider to be "cool". And they were shown that it was cool by gangsta rap artists. It may be possible that Trayvon was acting in self defense.. but the evidence didn't PROVE IT. and that is the key. This isn't some conviction by emotions... you have to convict based on EVIDENCE, and it just wasn't there. And if you think walking 2 miles in the rain for candy is not out of the ordinary, you're just plain touched in the head.
    You keep going on about 2 mile for candy. According to mother Jones Trayvon's 7-11 was nearby.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...rtin-explained

But going with your logic should there be a new law stating that all teenage kids can only walk 100 yards or less for candy and they cannot walk in the rain?

As for being touched in the head well Id rather be touched in the head than bigoted and ignorant.

Roberta

jillfoster the 7-11 store where Trayvon went for candy was under a mile.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...on-martin.html

That said it dont matter if it was 1 mile or 10 miles that young man had every right to walk wherever he felt like walking that fateful night.

But... But... His pants were sagging! And his shoe laces were untied! His baseball hat was cocked sideways! He walked with a pimp! He wasn't smiling! He liked rap music [[didn't he?)! He came from a broken home! His Facebook page showed him to be thugged out! But.. But...

He was walking home when he was confronted and shot. Per the AT&T commercials: It's not that complicated.

This young man wasnt wearing saggy pants jillfoster. He was wearing khaki pants and his hoodie and pants look like clothes any normal teenager would wear.

How was Trayvon Martin a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogy? YOUR words Not mine. These photos show me a real normal teenager buying candy just like millions of other teenagers do every single day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1081543

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Judging people by what they wear is a sign of ignorance.
    AMEN soulster.

This young man wasnt wearing saggy pants jillfoster. He was wearing khaki pants and his hoodie and pants look like clothes any normal teenager would wear.

How was Trayvon Martin a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogy? YOUR words Not mine. These photos show me a real normal teenager buying candy just like millions of other teenagers do every single day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1081543
    Self-hatred and a small mind = somebody who makes up their own facts without needing to know the truth. She heard "hoodie" and "black teen", so of course the gold teeth, dreadlocks, saggy pants, switchblade, and hatred for all things sacred were natural to assume.

Or the person wearing the hoodie? Be honest. What you are saying is that by virtue of his being young and black and having the audacity to wear the fashion of the day, he invited scrutiny. That's funny because I'm sure that I caught a few looks when I was his age in 1980 but I'm glad nobody thought to shoot me because crooks shared my fashion sense. Getting to the point: There are places black people cannot go. There are things that we cannot do. There are words that we cannot use. And now, there are clothes that we cannot wear. I'd appreciate a list of what I can wear to avoid becoming the next person accused of not knowing better.
    Hey Jerry, I was living in Colorado in 1980. I use to wear the ever popular "Members Only" jacket. Remember those? Part of that year I had a "jheri curl". I was followed around a neighborhood called "Cherry Creek" until I left by car...............

Self-hatred and a small mind = somebody who makes up their own facts without needing to know the truth. She heard "hoodie" and "black teen", so of course the gold teeth, dreadlocks, saggy pants, switchblade, and hatred for all things sacred were natural to assume.
    This was what he was wearing. This is what he looked liked after Zimmerman's handy work!

I want badly to post the photo of Trayvon, but am hesistant because it may upset some here.

Meanwhile, back in FL the press conference with the people GZ and others pulled from the car was cancelled. O'Mara said something about they did not want publicity. In the word of The Buffalo Springfield, 'Somethings happening hear, What it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I've got to beware."

"Yes. My family and I would have burned to death if George hadn't blown out the fire with his super-breath and used his bare hands as the Jaws of Life to get us out. I always knew that when I needed him, he'd save me."

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    To me, a hoodie represents someone trying to stay warm. Don't be influenced by the media. The media is run by white people who are scared of Black people.
    The media is afraid of any minority with an education and a sense of personal responsibility. With that said, rest assured, nobody is fearing you - no matter how many racist comments you make.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    Meanwhile, back in FL the press conference with the people GZ and others pulled from the car was cancelled. O'Mara said something about they did not want publicity. In the word of The Buffalo Springfield, 'Somethings happening hear, What it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I've got to beware."
    <br>
    I knew it was bullshit and probably staged. What do these people have to fear? They didn't kill a 17 year old black youth. George Zimmerman did. <br>
    As we know the killing of black youth occurs frequently. Here in Memphis, a black police officer shot and killed a 15 year old black youth. The cop said he was trying to mentor the youth or help him. But they knew each other and had exchanged several text messages. Most of the texts were suspect. <br>
    The cop sent the youth one asking to meet him. The youth sent one back to the cop telling him to meet him at his house " because nobody was home." They met somewhere but something went wrong and the cop shot the boy, killing him. The cop said the youth was trying to rob him and that he feared for his life. It was BS. When the Memphis Police Dept. investigated the matter, the cop quit before he was fired. Everybody knows what was going on. Why quit your job if all you were doing was trying to help a kid? The boy's mother swears her child was innocent, an angel and not a homosexual hustler on the down-low that everyone else thinks he was.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 07-24-2013 at 07:48 PM.

smark21 Guest
    Even if he did play a role in rescuing that family, it’s telling that Zimmerman and his lawyers are trying to play this up in the media. They’re just using the family that was save to further their own agenda to try to convince people that Zimmerman is some great hero and humanitarian. Real heroes don’t brag about heroes. Good for that family for bowing out of the circus. If Zimmerman wants to make amends and be truly heroic, he should get medical training and then retreat to a leper colony and live there for 30 years, helping them out and make no noise about it. But he won’t. He’s a pathetic media whore loser.

That is about the gender. People are not generally afraid of women. Period.

You keep going on about 2 mile for candy. According to mother Jones Trayvon's 7-11 was nearby.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...rtin-explained

But going with your logic should there be a new law stating that all teenage kids can only walk 100 yards or less for candy and they cannot walk in the rain?

As for being touched in the head well Id rather be touched in the head than bigoted and ignorant.

Roberta
    It was 1 mile each direction from his doorstep according to the maps used in the courtroom. .2 miles from his dad's girlfriend's place to the entrance, another .8 to the the 7-11.... that makes 2 miles total to get there and back. If you think I'm bigoted and ignorant, then Charles Barkley is, too... and so is Jimmy Carter, because both of them share my opinion. Some people think Zimmerman never should have been CHARGED.. that I do not agree with. I fully agree that it was right that he was charged, arrested, and went to trial. But seeing the evidence, I think the jury came to the right decision. The prosecution didn't prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt according to the LAW. It might not have proven it's case according to your emotions, but in the world of the law, your feelings don't mean shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    <br>
    I knew it was bullshit and probably staged. What do these people have to fear?
    I'm sure they fear death threats from people who are pissed that they would be making Zimmerman look good.

That is about the gender. People are not generally afraid of women. Period.
    Oh, so if it was a white teen, you believe he would have been stopped? And you are the one who said that it was about clothes. Now, it's about men in clothes. Gotcha.

Oh, so if it was a white teen, you believe he would have been stopped? And you are the one who said that it was about clothes. Now, it's about men in clothes. Gotcha.
    You ain't got nothin. If it were a black woman in that hoodie, she wouldn't be stopped, either. It's about women not being looked upon with suspicion. And also, it depends on the bottom half of the outfit. I would certainly look suspiciously upon a white teen male with the hoodie, IF he was sagging as well. The sagging is the key. Nosey hit it dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    Right on bruh!

I'm sure they fear death threats from people who are pissed that they would be making Zimmerman look good.
    You really are Georgies number 1 fan aren't you.

"Yes. My family and I would have burned to death if George hadn't blown out the fire with his super-breath and used his bare hands as the Jaws of Life to get us out. I always knew that when I needed him, he'd save me."
    "Ladies and gentlemen. The "excellent" Mr. Joe Oliver cast as George Zimmerman's "black friend"..........NOT!

<br>
    I knew it was bullshit and probably staged. What do these people have to fear? They didn't kill a 17 year old black youth. George Zimmerman did. <br>
    As we know the killing of black youth occurs frequently. Here in Memphis, a black police officer shot and killed a 15 year old black youth. The cop said he was trying to mentor the youth or help him. But they knew each other and had exchanged several text messages. Most of the texts were suspect. <br>
    The cop sent the youth one asking to meet him. The youth sent one back to the cop telling him to meet him at his house " because nobody was home." They met somewhere but something went wrong and the cop shot the boy, killing him. The cop said the youth was trying to rob him and that he feared for his life. It was BS. When the Memphis Police Dept. investigated the matter, the cop quit before he was fired. Everybody knows what was going on. Why quit your job if all you were doing was trying to help a kid? The boy's mother swears her child was innocent, an angel and not a homosexual hustler on the down-low that everyone else thinks he was.
    Of course it was bullshit! Staged! Looking at the timing and location of this non-event. They wanted to use something like this to bolster George Zimmerman's non-existent courage and bravery. What they will do next is to find a black family to play the roles of the folks from the accident. Betcha...........

You really are Georgies number 1 fan aren't you.
    No, I'm not a fan of stupid people. I just feel the jury was right and there was not enough evidence to convict.

That doesn't make any sense. There was no family that he rescued. All of the so-called eyewitness reports were not credible. They came from law officials [[and we know we can't trust them), and other witnesses that phoned their reports in.

That doesn't make any sense. There was no family that he rescued. All of the so-called eyewitness reports were not credible. They came from law officials [[and we know we can't trust them), and other witnesses that phoned their reports in.

Well, I guess if you think the police are lying, then there's nothing I can say to that. Granted, I'm no fan of cops myself... but I'd like to think most are honest. Maybe I'm a polyanna.

No, I'm not a fan of stupid people. I just feel the jury was right and there was not enough evidence to convict.
    How do you feel about people who are not in touch with reality?

It was 1 mile each direction from his doorstep according to the maps used in the courtroom. .2 miles from his dad's girlfriend's place to the entrance, another .8 to the the 7-11.... that makes 2 miles total to get there and back. If you think I'm bigoted and ignorant, then Charles Barkley is, too... and so is Jimmy Carter, because both of them share my opinion. Some people think Zimmerman never should have been CHARGED.. that I do not agree with. I fully agree that it was right that he was charged, arrested, and went to trial. But seeing the evidence, I think the jury came to the right decision. The prosecution didn't prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt according to the LAW. It might not have proven it's case according to your emotions, but in the world of the law, your feelings don't mean shit.
    But according to you Trayvon "made a conscious decision to look like a criminal" and Trayvon was a "a victim of the modern rap and thug culture that glorifies violence and misogyny" and Trayvon decided to dress like a burgler" and Trayvons "hoodie and the sagging TOGETHER are the issue"

all your words jillfoster. not anybody elses.

The issue is a wannabe cop racially profilled a teeneger and followed the teenager after being told not and then shot and killed a 17 year old unarmed teenager but you are blaming his clothes and rap and Trayvon for having a hand in his own death.

Thank God I have feelings cause you dont have any. May God forgive you jillfoster.