[REMOVE ADS]

Background colors and forum "skin"

Many have been mentioning this, so I thought it might be good to start a thread where everyone can discuss the appearance of the new forum and we can ask our questions. I've seen the Red, the orange, and the white backgrounds so far. Is there other color options that are available that can be offered in the future? Everyone's eyesight is different, and for some, dark printing on light background works better. For me, the old way of "lighted" printing on a dark background worked way better with my eye issues. I hope that we can have a light printing on dark background option at some point.

yes more skin choices will be offered, once we get by the start up rush.

Thank you, Lowell. BTW, I think you guys have done a wonderful job. This [[new to SDF) forum platform/format is one that I am most used to.

Yes...*bring back the darkness* lol....I don't mind the color, but put the black back in it and you've got a winner....

Dark background, light print... for me too please.

The white background glare is a strain on my eyes, and I can't stay here more than 20 minutes or so, with the background as it is right now. As for the orange, it's horrible!

We want avatars!

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  21.1 KB
    I vote for dark background and light print option, as well, and also for having the avatar and signature features activated.

Most of the old members are here, and it's been a month. Why is he waiting?

Hi , i am jimmy ,i also vote for dark background and light print option, as well, and also for having the avatar and signature features activated. i hope all guys like this .