[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson's loving message to Diana Ross..........

Apparently this was written on Mary Wilson's website, which I think is very sweet of her, if only some fans will follow her lead.

Congratulations Diana Ross.

Congratulations to my sister in song, Diana Ross, on receiving a well deserved Lifetime Achievement award. I am so very proud of Diane, I know this meant an awful lot to her. My heart is full of love for her. At this stage in one's life, you can accept your achievements with grace and understanding that helps you to continue to grow and let go of old fears. As a mom and grandmom, I also understand that feeling of love in having a wonderful family.
    Touch,
    Mary Wilson

Hey David.............welcome to the show; we did have this posted back when Mary first published it on her website.

A kind message.

It might have been in a thread that got deleted due to a Supremes fight.........it sometimes happens here; but it doesn't dilute Mary's message.

great message from Mary..

Mary has left a couple of nice messages.

She left one a while back asking her fans to leave her and Diane out of the petty talk.

As you can see, not all of her fans take her messages to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Mary has left a couple of nice messages.

She left one a while back asking her fans to leave her and Diane out of the petty talk.

As you can see, not all of her fans take her messages to heart.
    Then obviously some fans haven't got any regards or respect towards Mary who they claim to be a big fan of, if they don't even bother to take notice of anything she says regarding her relationship with Diana.

So to me it seems as if it's the fans causing/ the riff/ fanning the flame and on-going rivalry between Mary and Diana and not the Supreme ladies themselves.

Diana and Mary have each said cordial things about each other. They have each moved on. The fans of the Supremes, Mary, Diana and the other Supremes have moved on. The only ones who have not moved on are Diana's fanatics and Mary's Fanatics.

That is a very nice message that Mary left on her site.

Welcome to SDF.

Mary lost her son..Diana lost her husband and brother... things like that put things in real perspective..their squabbles must seem unimportant now...