[REMOVE ADS]

Ann Bogan is fine, says Katherine Anderson

Today I saw this on the Facebook page of The Original Marvelettes:

Hey Gang, I had the pleasure of speaking with Ann Bogan, the other day. I thought I'd let everyone know she is doing well, I haven't spoken to her in over 30 years and it was very nice speaking to her after sooooo many years. Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch, in fact I may get a chance to see her around in April when I go to Cleveland for The Miracle's being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That will be really nice.............Kat

Ain't that good news?

[For good order: Ann Bogan replaced Gladys Horton in The Marvelettes in [[I think it was) 1967 [[?)]

smark21 Guest
    Good news!

It's good to hear Kat finally spoke to Ann Bogan. She has wanted to speak with Ann for a long time and always spoke highly of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    It's good to hear Kat finally spoke to Ann Bogan. She has wanted to speak with Ann for a long time and always spoke highly of her.
    Is Wanda still being looked after? Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyfield View Post
    Is Wanda still being looked after? Hope so.
    I'd say she is being cared for. Marc Taylor would know for sure. But Wanda was being cared for by her family.