[REMOVE ADS]

Dusty Springfield - 13th Anniversary

The wonderful Dusty, who was a great supporter & friend of Motown, went to heaven on this day in 1999. This has been my fav Dusty song since I heard it back in the day. The clip from RSG shows just how natural she was with a great sense of humour. Look out for Paul Howes editor of the 'bible' and of course the bottom pincher! RIP dear Dusty. X

88 people looked but only one posted anything! Dusty deserves better than this considering what she did for Motown & soul music in the UK other European countries.

What can I say? I closed Dusty in my heart in the early sixties and she will remain there till I die as well.

Here is another Dusty Springfield song I like.

I do think it is remarkable that the top two female pop singers of the early 1960's were gay - Lesley & Dusty; remarkable because of the era they came through.