[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson speaks of Whitney Houston

Why did the cameraman go so close up on her? The angle is unflattering. You could almost look up her nose. Photographed that close up could be dangerous, but even close up Mary's skin is flawless and without wrinkles. Quite amazing for any age. What's the story with her "date". From the title of his book, it was written and put together after Whitney's death. Probably something he cut and pasted for Enquirer and Star articles. Never heard of him.

Mark Bego has written a number of books and is a vg writer.

Yes, Mark Bego is a celebrity biographer. He's from Detroit. He wrote books on Aretha, Cher, Madonna and believe on either Michael or Jackson. He is the one who brought the song "Holiday" by Jellybean Benetiz to Mary's attention. Excellent writer.

Mary still has some very lovely charms, as you can see...........hehehehehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Yes, Mark Bego is a celebrity biographer. He's from Detroit. He wrote books on Aretha, Cher, Madonna and believe on either Michael or Jackson. He is the one who brought the song "Holiday" by Jellybean Benetiz to Mary's attention. Excellent writer.
    Interesting. I did not know that. I think I bought one of his books as a gift for someone.

Mark wrote a book on Whitney a while back. It had some nice info on Cissy and the Sweet Inspirations.

He seemed to say a Whtiney book coming out soon.

Mary looking fabulous and claims "Stop In the Name of Love"

Mary looks fabulous after all these years of being a star, and her touching words for
    Whitney, but i was touched by the fact that [[how ironic) when asked what is her favorite song
    "Stop in the Name of Love' is one of Mary's favorite songs that she performed, and as i believe she recorded....ha

atcsm Guest
    She looks great in trashy lingerie - I just wish her answer about Whitney wasn't a plug for her date's book.

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Mary looks fabulous after all these years of being a star, and her touching words for
    Whitney, but i was touched by the fact that [[how ironic) when asked what is her favorite song
    "Stop in the Name of Love' is one of Mary's favorite songs that she performed, and as i believe she recorded....ha
    It's because she [[and Flo) DID record it! She does look good.

Name:  Supremes Fan Club Badge.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  52.9 KBMary Wilson's bubbly personality has mellowed like a fine wine. The magic combination of Diana Ross, FLorence Ballard and Mary made their appearances a rare treat indeed at the height of their perfection in performance. They can never reunite, but thankfully fans past, present and future can watch film of these ladies, and Flo's replacement, Cindy Birdsong, and realize just what an impact they had on the popular culture at the time.

atcsm Guest
    Thank you for the pics - they are wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by R. Mark Desjardins View Post
    Mary Wilson's bubbly personality has mellowed like a fine wine. The magic combination of Diana Ross, FLorence Ballard and Mary made their appearances a rare treat indeed at the height of their perfection in performance. They can never reunite, but thankfully fans past, present and future can watch film of these ladies, and Flo's replacement, Cindy Birdsong, and realize just what an impact they had on the popular culture at the time.

atcsm Guest
    bumped it up