[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Thom Bell

Thom Bell

Does anyone know how active Thom Bell is as of 2012? I'd love to get the opportunity to meet him in person but I never hear of any opportunities to meet him in person. What is he up to these days?

He had a few mentions when his nephew was on one of those Simon Cowell shows. I think I read on here some time ago that he had reached 60 and suspect he's just enjoying life now. He's earned it.

Great producer and one of my favourites too.

Hi!!

In january next year Thom will turn 70.

Best regards
    Heikki

Woodward - there's was a great ten page interview/feature on Thom in the last [[previous) edition of Marc Taylor's 'A Touch Of Classic Soul' magazine. It's well worth reading. From it I gather, as theboyfromxtown says, he's taking it easy and only working on a suitable project if and when one arises. [['A Touch Of Classic Soul' is only available direct from Marc at aloivta2@aol.com - I sure he'd be happy to give you details if you email him.)