This is my last post on this forum--I am fed up with the white bashing. I am damn proud of my people and when I read how "racist America was in the 60's" and how hard it was for black artists to get seen and heard it makes me want to destroy every single black record I ever purchased.

To the racists on this forum with very selective memory, let's start with the 5o's. From the Greatest 100 Rock and Roll artists of the 50's, we have the following:
2. Fats Domino [[second only to Elvis)
3. Chuck Berry
4. Little Richard
7. Ray Charles
9. Clovers
10. Platters
11. The Dominoes
12. Ruth Brown
13. Bo Diddley
15. Sam Cooke
16. Hank Ballard and the Midnighters
19, Big Joe Turner
20. The Drifters

So 13 of the top 20 artists of the 50's were BLACK. And yet apparently that isn't enough because we evil white people just wouldn't buy black records.

60's: Once again, look at how OVER_Represented blacks were, not under:

2. James Brown [[second only to Beatles)
4. Supremes
7. Aretha
9. Sam Cooke
10. Jimi Hendryx
11. Ray Charles
12. Otis Redding
13. Temptations
14. Miracles
16. Marvin Gaye
19. Wiilson Picket
20. Stevie Wonder

Oh look! AGAIN, 13 of the top 20 are BLACK. AGAIN. But yeah--all the doors were closed by us evil white people.

70's:
1. Stevie Wonder [[OOPS--hate to tell you all but a black artist is the biggest of the 70's!!!!!)
7. Marvin Gaye
9. James Brown
12. Aretha
15. PFunk
16. Isley Brothers

Of course, since I was around in the 70's, I know that this was when BLACKS really started SELF-SEGREGATING with their own black radio stations, Soul Train, etc. But yeah that's evil white people's fault too.

In the 90's-2000's the top 10 was DOMINATED by rap and hip hop.

Oh an let's not forget the 80's, where records by Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Jam and Lewis, Nile Rodgers, ect JUST NEVER GOT PLAYED!!

Stop perpetuating this blatant, self-pitying lie that Motown was "opening doors" during the "racist 60's" because those doors were already wide open before most of those artists were born. Before I was born. Considering blacks were between 6%-8% of the population in those decades, maybe you can get it through your thick racist skulls, and condescending, 60's white liberal skulls who are still stuck mentally in that decade, that WHITES HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING BACK ARTISTS SINCE POPULAR MUSIC BEGAN.

Anything, ANYTHING to demonize white people. And white liberals are the WORST in this department. Goodbye forever--have fun dwelling in your self pity and victim status.