[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    honest man Guest

photos of DIANA ROSS RECIEVING GRAMMY AWARDS please.

Hello folks been lookiing for photos of THE BOSS recieving her long overdue award ,can someone please post for me , cheers,

I am not sure I can post them here since I don't own the rights to them but if you go to;

http://www.grammy.com/

and type in Diana Ross under photos you will see them.

honest man Guest
    They are on here somewhere................

I think when I get home tonight I will start a new Diana Ross Grammy thread with pictures.

atcsm Guest
    There were some great pics of Miss Ross and her Grammy award but the thread got deleted because Marv2 started posting juvinile fart jokes. They were great & she looked fabulous - sorry you missed them because of Marv2.

Quote Originally Posted by atcsm View Post
    There were some great pics of Miss Ross and her Grammy award but the thread got deleted because Marv2 started posting juvinile fart jokes. They were great & she looked fabulous - sorry you missed them because of Marv2.
    I know he struck a nerve with you, but a sprayed my drink all over the computer screen after reading this post...

atcsm Guest
    I'm so sorry - hope you bought extended warranty. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I know he struck a nerve with you, but a sprayed my drink all over the computer screen after reading this post...

Jerry, go over to Youtube. Type in "Diana Ross Grammy Fart". There are about 80-100 clips of her breakin wind, cutting the cheese, letting it rip, farting and flaculating right on stage!

Jerry, go over to Youtube and type in "Diana Ross Grammy Fart" there are about 80-100 clips up of this event. Yeah there Miss Ross was breakin wind, passing gas, cutting the cheese, letting 'er rip, farting and flaculating right there on stage!

atcsm Guest
    Jerry - he is an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Jerry, go over to Youtube and type in "Diana Ross Grammy Fart" there are about 80-100 clips up of this event. Yeah there Miss Ross was breakin wind, passing gas, cutting the cheese, letting 'er rip, farting and flaculating right there on stage!

supremester Guest
    Now that LL Cool J has stated on MTV [[when questioned if he had indeed farted) that it was a mic that fell off a boom and he and Miss Ross laughed and the whole audience saw it happen,It's interesting: 2 technicians with access to all information on a topic are not qualified to say who is on a track, but a sound that no one could identify from the clip as to what it was or the origin, and he's convinced it Ross farting. I mean if there were 80-100 clips saying Mary & Flo werent on Stop! - would he be sending people to it?? Just sayin.........

Jerry - he is an asshole

honest man Guest
    Here we go again same person lowering the tone of the thread [Ralph take note],please.I did not know other DR thread got closed,why not give him a few strikes warning he will be out of here instead of playing into his hands and closing complete thread,ridiculous,we lost a great piece of history on the previous thread one of Motown's greatest recording artist recieving her award,cannot believe you let this crude poster win everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Here we go again same person lowering the tone of the thread [Ralph take note],please.I did not know other DR thread got closed,why not give him a few strikes warning he will be out of here instead of playing into his hands and closing complete thread,ridiculous,we lost a great piece of history on the previous thread one of Motown's greatest recording artist recieving her award,cannot believe you let this crude poster win everytime.
    Me crude? I was not the one that
    a) Went on the Grammy Awards stage and farted!
    b) I was not the one to video tape it!
    c) I was not one of the 100 people to upload it to Youtube for the World to laugh at over and over.....

You just have to learn that Diana Ross is not perfect and is very human. I thought it was funny and I am sure she and her family have had a great laugh about it by now!

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    Now that LL Cool J has stated on MTV [[when questioned if he had indeed farted) that it was a mic that fell off a boom and he and Miss Ross laughed and the whole audience saw it happen,It's interesting: 2 technicians with access to all information on a topic are not qualified to say who is on a track, but a sound that no one could identify from the clip as to what it was or the origin, and he's convinced it Ross farting. I mean if there were 80-100 clips saying Mary & Flo werent on Stop! - would he be sending people to it?? Just sayin.........
    Oh so next you'll be claiming that it wasn't Diane farting, but the Andantes? LOL!@

LadySingsBlues Guest
    The trolling is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySingsBlues View Post
    The trolling is getting ridiculous.
    It's called a difference of opinion.......

Hundreds of pictures of Diana Ross at the Grammys at this site

Here's one picture...............

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Here's one picture...............
    And straight Marv will be describing the frock and baubles in intimate deatil 20 years from today.

Great photos. Thanks for the link.

Best,

Roberta

honest man Guest
    WOW ,LOVE IT ,Would you make the above photo bigger there is another photo that was on here at one time would love a bigger take of it also,The Supreme DIANA ROSS forever,love her, cheers.

This was my favorite that was in the thread that Ralph deleted. But get it quickly, because this thread will be deleted soon too. In fact, the thread asking why the Diana Thread has already been deleted. And this thread already has fart references so it won't last long

Name:  Diana.jpg
Views: 4819
Size:  33.0 KB

Attachment 4479

The family....................

Attachment 4480

On the way in................

Attachment 4481

Attachment 4482

A closer up shot..............

atcsm Guest
    Beautiful family - thanks for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Attachment 4479

The family....................

Raif is a cutie. And Rhonda is competing with Diana for biggest hair.

Hey, there is somebody that tweets as The Pres, Barack Obama who tweeted: "Diana Ross's hair is a national treasure."

That's not the real Barack Obama, right? But he uses his picture???

oh so next you'll be claiming that it wasn't diane farting, but the andantes? lol!@
    if it was them i bet they farted in perfect harmony!

atcsm Guest
    you are an asshole and nothing but common trash
    Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    Last edited by atcsm; 02-26-2012 at 12:15 AM.

You are killin' me! LOL!!!!!

atcsm Guest
    of course he does - you love the fart jokes and know you are protected.
    You are killin' me! LOL!!!!!

of course he does - you love the fart jokes and know you are protected.
    Hey, I have a great picture that would go so well with this thread that proves why adultery is a sin and karma is a bitch! LOL! I refrain from sharing it because it would definitely cause pandemonium here, hehehehehehe!

There was no fart. It was a technical glitch. Same thing happened during Paul McCartney's performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpIzk...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgV4kzAdKmU

Some people need to grow up.

atcsm Guest
    you are one pathetic fuck but can say what ever you want to because you are protected.
    Hey, I have a great picture that would go so well with this thread that proves why adultery is a sin and karma is a bitch! LOL! I refrain from sharing it because it would definitely cause pandemonium here, hehehehehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    There was no fart. It was a technical glitch. Same thing happened during Paul McCartney's performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpIzk...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgV4kzAdKmU

Some people need to grow up.
    Oh she farted, now go spend the rest of the year trying to convince the people who saw and heard it on TV and on Youtube that she didn't! LOL! Farty poopy....... LOL!
    Last edited by marv2; 02-26-2012 at 01:24 AM.

atcsm Guest
    your peeps must be proud........

you are an asshole and nothing but common trash
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....NOW TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT IS AN[atcsm]??? MINERAL?? FRUIT??VEGGIE??? AND JUST FOR THE RECORD,I'VE BEEN CALLED[ASSHOLE AND COMMON TRASH]BY WORST FOLKS THAN YOU SO YOU GOT TO CLIMB A LONG WAYS DOWN TO COME UP TO MY LEVEL,BUT THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT AND I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ....[FART..PEEYUUU THANK STINKS..HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

What cool pics

Something Legendary Was in the Mix

selinasian Guest
    Oh she farted, now go spend the rest of the year trying to convince the people who saw and heard it on TV and on Youtube that she didn't! LOL! Farty poopy....... LOL!
    This stupid, immature, childish and banal post is why you have managed to reach 10,000.
    If anyone else had written this in response to you, this ralph personage would've been here like a rat up a drainpipe 'conjur'ing up a little banned member and a gloating, let-free-yet-again-oh-and-he's-straight Marv.

I have to say it is not informative, not funny, not entertaining and out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by selinasian View Post
    This stupid, immature, childish and banal post is why you have managed to reach 10,000.
    If anyone else had written this in response to you, this ralph personage would've been here like a rat up a drainpipe 'conjur'ing up a little banned member and a gloating, let-free-yet-again-oh-and-he's-straight Marv.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I have to say it is not informative, not funny, not entertaining and out of place.
    And it is those 10000 posts that get the other posters off topic and eventually Ralph deletes the whole thread.
    But someone thinks that they are funny. hehehehehehehehehe!

Yeah, but its getting old
    and its time to say WHY ?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    And it is those 10000 posts that get the other posters off topic and eventually Ralph deletes the whole thread.
    But someone thinks that they are funny. hehehehehehehehehe!

Let us all stick the offender on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Yeah, but its getting old
    and its time to say WHY ?
    It's obvious marv2 has a very unhealthy obsession with Diane Ross or he simply despises her. That said, why doesn't he just abstain from posting in Diana Ross threads that either enrage or offend him. Every Diana Ross thread he posts in immediately goes south with his offensive comments, veiled threats of violence and personal attacks.

Whenever Diana tours and gets good reviews, or some sort of important award from her peers, it seems to ignite a rage within marv2 and the lashing out begins.

If you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all. I'm sure there are many here who don't like some of the other Motown stars or other former Supremes but nobody lashes out against them on a daily basis.

Someone wrote me that marv2 probably likes the all the attention, which if true is desperately sad.
    It's really time he stops this. It's getting old and it is extremely immature.

I am permanently putting marv2 on ignore and I strongly urge everyone else to do the same.

Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.

Roberta

I notice this thread is beginning to deteriorate. I can only shake my head.........

Selinasian,
    You sound like an idiot. You haven't been around here long enough to dis me and know what the hell you are talking about.

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Selinasian,
    You sound like an idiot. You haven't been around here long enough to dis me and know what the hell you are talking about.
    Quelle surprise! Ralph calls someone, though as usual not his beloved pet, a name!
    At least 5 people on this thread are saying that 'straight' Marv is being offensive with his comments, but once again, these are, in your eyes, more 'conjured' offences.
    No doubt now that you have entered the fray with your usual aplomb, your little lap-dog will do the usual skulking off into the background like the little innocent you seem to think he is.
    Last edited by selinasian; 02-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Selinasian,
    Wow Ralph !! You are the moderator here. These threads deteriorate because one member gets off topic and attacks us personally. I have been called stupid, mind my own business, I don't need to know everything, and an idiot. Does your post above mean that we can all go the name calling route or does that privilege belong to just a select few [[or one)?

I don't know, Milven. Maybe it means I should bounce a few more people out of here. I've been at this long enough to know that I'm not going to keep everyone happy. At one time, that fact bothered me. Now I realize it goes with the territory and accept that I can do what I think best and try not to worry about what someone might say. In all honesty, I have gotten to the point that I couldn't care less. The way I look at it, this is my house. Do what you can to get along. If you really can't get along with an individual, you can x that person out of your computer screen. So simple, but some of you just love to bitch about something when your time would be better served contributing something positive to the given discussion. Think about it.