[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Seliansian,
    I'm going to give you a word to ponder. Discernment...You have a ways to go, girl.

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Seliansian,
    I'm going to give you a word to ponder. Discernment...You have a ways to go, girl.
    'Perceive with the mind or senses'
    I have no idea what the chuff you are blathering about!
    Do you a word for Marv to ponder, pray tell.
    Other than , 'awwwwww, poor diddums, are they all bullying you again?'

Selasian,
    Perhaps you're just not a good fit here.

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Selasian,
    Perhaps you're just not a good fit here.
    Perhaps.
    Then again, perhaps I'm just like a little terrier, nipping at your heels, wondering why poor little marv can say what he wants to whom he wants and others can't.

Well, goodbye, Selinasian. I don't need to listen to your disrespect anymore. I tried with you.

Perhaps we need a locked, permanent record of Diana Ross receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award.

SD is the only place I post to but I was sent a piece of mail today indicating that it has been referred to as the Forum where Ross Trolls hang out and that other Forum apparently has 5000 members. How unfortunate.

We cannot be having references to stars farting on the thread where they receive Grammy Awards and you cannot have a credible Soulful Detroit that cannot peaceably have a thread on a major R & B icon getting a long overdue Grammy Award.

It is sad we are being brought into disrepute.

As I've said several times on various threads, Marv is obviously intelligent, obviously obsessed, but I firmly believe the Forum would be significantly less colorful and somewhat boring without him ~ so, as long as he commits to causing no harm to Diana Ross, let him chat too and use ignore if that doesn't work.

atcsm Guest
    Agreed Rob - how else will we know how many women Marv is "banging"?

Laurel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Perhaps we need a locked, permanent record of Diana Ross receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award.

SD is the only place I post to but I was sent a piece of mail today indicating that it has been referred to as the Forum where Ross Trolls hang out and that other Forum apparently has 5000 members. How unfortunate.

We cannot be having references to stars farting on the thread where they receive Grammy Awards and you cannot have a credible Soulful Detroit that cannot peaceably have a thread on a major R & B icon getting a long overdue Grammy Award.

It is sad we are being brought into disrepute.

As I've said several times on various threads, Marv is obviously intelligent, obviously obsessed, but I firmly believe the Forum would be significantly less colorful and somewhat boring without him ~ so, as long as he commits to causing no harm to Diana Ross, let him chat too and use ignore if that doesn't work.
    I haven't been here in a while, but what kind of person would post videos of someone farting on television. We're losing so many great talents who brought joy we need to treat them with respect and cherish them while they're still alive.

Laurel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atcsm View Post
    Agreed Rob - how else will we know how many women Marv is "banging"?
    What does this have to do with Diana Ross getting a grammy. Men talking about the women they bang should be kept in the locker room.

Thanks Ralph for your great work!! Maybe integrity, decency and love of music will one day triumph! As Ralph said use ignore button and focus on self--its a fulltime job we all have!

atcsm Guest
    Ask Ralph - he is the one who high fived Marv on his fucking ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
    What does this have to do with Diana Ross getting a grammy. Men talking about the women they bang should be kept in the locker room.

honest man Guest
    Please try and keep this thread clean,people are playing a game,and some are playing right into it we will lose another diana ross thread and thats just what he wants,keep it clean he may go away from this one,looks like he has actually,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Please try and keep this thread clean,people are playing a game,and some are playing right into it we will lose another diana ross thread and thats just what he wants,keep it clean he may go away from this one,looks like he has actually,cheers.
    And please considering putting the "Bash Diane Ross on a daily basis" main offender on ignore.

Thanks!

Roberta

This is probably one of the all time best leading vocalist that ever-live Miss Diana Ross. I don’t want to forget some of the other leading ladies that grace the stages like Aretha, Patti, Gladys, Tina, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, Dolly, and Shirley Caesar. But Diana is where artists get that Diva tag, cause she was and is the Queen Diva, outstanding parent, entertainer, actress, mentor and more. Before Whitney Houston there was Diana Ross with that power and crisp vocal, and elegant grown on stage. Wasn’t she something in those Motown days? She still grace the stage worldwide but has a Jazz performer. She certainly exemplifies the art of music through numerous generation and period when music was music and vocalist had to have there a game at all time. Thank you Miss Ross for that everlasting music legacy you set fort on us. Real nice to see her been honored at 2012 Grammys Award Show! Irie!!! Enjoy & share!

Attachment 4558

more pictures

Attachment 4559

Beforehand...............

atcsm Guest
    THAT is a great pic - if only Rhonda was in it. Her children are truely her lifetime achievment...
    Attachment 4558

more pictures

When I look at that picture, please forgive me.............but take a look at Tracey's eye[[s)............Rhonda is missing because she's administering an ass kicking and that just caught Tracey's eye[[s)..............and that brooch affair she is wearing will be an instrument of torture when she commences to using it.

atcsm Guest
    still love it...
    When I look at that picture, please forgive me.............but take a look at Tracey's eye[[s)............Rhonda is missing because she's administering an ass kicking and that just caught Tracey's eye[[s)..............and that brooch affair she is wearing will be an instrument of torture when she commences to using it.

That is a good picture of the four kids with Diana - I wonder if Diana's oldest son is still drawing and painting.