[REMOVE ADS]

Will Bobby Brown release his tell all book?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...?ref=celebrity

Some of the comments are harsh and disrespectful to Mr. Brown and the late Miss Houston.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 02-21-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Contents of above article:

Four years ago, Whitney Houston's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, planned to sell a tell-all book about his life with the superstar. And although that book was never published, some say Bobby is once again trying to make it happen.

"Back in 2008, the interest in a book on Whitney Houston wasn't that great," a major publisher tells me. "Whitney had fallen off the radar back then ... but now, following her tragic death, the market has changed. Now is the time for a book that details an honest look into the life of Whitney."

But standing in Bobby's way is the confidentiality agreement he signed when his divorce was finalized, plus the impact that a tell-all would have on his daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

"Bobby loves all his children," his former attorney, Phaedra Parks told me days after Whitney died. "He would do anything to protect all his children."

But friends of Whitney tell me they are not so sure.

"This is a man who left his ex-wife's funeral because he didn't like his seats and went to a paying gig that night," a friend of the diva tells me. "He didn't get on stage that night because he needed to sing his greatest hits or because Whitney would have wanted him to entertain his fans, he did it to get a paycheck -- the same reason he now wants to write a tell-all book."

This is rather stupid. What's there to tell? Heck, he and Whitney both lived their lives on the World stage and the media reported any and every little step they made [[no pun intended). "Being Bobby Brown" was about as upclose and intimate of a look that I think most people interested needed.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Contents of above article:

"He would do anything to protect all his children."

But friends of Whitney tell me they are not so sure.

"This is a man who left his ex-wife's funeral because he didn't like his seats and went to a paying gig that night," a friend of the diva tells me. "He didn't get on stage that night because he needed to sing his greatest hits or because Whitney would have wanted him to entertain his fans, he did it to get a paycheck -- the same reason he now wants to write a tell-all book."
    Now you see how easy it is for people to slant facts into bullshit? Bobby ultimately left the funeral because he and his children went to be seated and were asked to move THREE TIMES! He traveled just like everyone else to get to Newark,NJ for the funeral and was treated with disrespect by the security staff there. He went on to CT to do his concert because he had a CONTRACT to perform that he had to honor. Same as Aretha. He'd better get paid or he is a fool! Whoever wrote this slop above needs that A#$ kicked and kicked good!

Marv

I gather this is a new book since Bobby already released a book back in 2008 or 2009. It wasn't widely available, but I manged to find a copy in NYC. I don't remember much about it to be truthful. But I don't recall anything scandalous.

I hope he gets help writing it. I'm not sure spell check would catch everything that Bobby Brown might put on the written page.

I say he releases the book without the parts covered by the confidentiality clause.