Quote Originally Posted by thaperson View Post
Soulster, I am glad you replied. And I like I said, I apologize if in any way I suggested that you were a homophobe. ....Now as for the other BS, all of THAT could have been resolved had one person simply said they were sorry yesterday. I was an adult and apologized to him, yet his response to me was cocky and completely disrespectful. That's not acceptable. I want and I deserve an apology. He talks about being smeared, well that goes both ways. Why keep alluding to some agenda that you think I have when I clearly stated that there was none? And if he's not going to apologize, then Ralph can explain why that's okay. I am not out to cause trouble or to look to get anyone banned. But I think it's only fair that every member on this board be treated in the same manner. With the same level or respect. That's all.
There does seem to be two levels of how people are treated and banned here. I used to spend most of my time here outside of the Motown Forumn discussing other classic groups like EWF, Stylistics etc. I stayed out of the Motown Forum because I heard so many people talking about how negative it was. I'm here now and I am understanding what was meant. It was big of you to post an apology. But I think your expectations were too high when you expected one in return. We will find out today. It was posted yesterday to please wait because a celebration of a 10000th post was going on. So now with the celebration over, your apology is probably forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by thaperson View Post
Fine, Marv. I apologize for my harsh words. I was wrong.

But I have no agenda, and for you to keep insinuating that is not okay. You don't know me, or my motives in posting. Stop trying to sling mud at me for responding to another poster. You have nothing to even do with the conversation at hand, so why are you trying to portray me in such a negative light?

I want an apology.
Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
I am busy at the moment celebrating hitting the 10,000 post mark! Allow me this moment!