[REMOVE ADS]

Official Whitney Houston Memorial Booklet

Theses so called friends/family members who attended the funeral were selling these on ebay for $$$$. Most of them is no longer listed. Should be against the law imho.
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...al_read_t.html

p. 2

p. 3

«
    Page 1 of 12
    »

Related topics: newark, whitney-houston

Sponsored Links

Share this story

PrintEmailStory tools

More stories in New Jersey Real-Time News

Comments Feed

View: Oldest first | Newest first

Melody February 19, 2012 at 1:45PM
    Follow

Thank you so much Mrs. Cissy Houston for allowing us to attend your beautiful daughters funeral. From the very first album to the very last. Through all her peaks and valleys she has been dear to me. I know there is no way for me to imagine how you feel losing your daughter. But I think that we can both rejoice in her going home to meet her heavinly father. She is no longer suffering in this worldy life. She is now celebrating in her spiritual life. I truly belive that and I know you do too. May God keep you uplifed. May God touch her dauthers heart to know that she had and continues to have fans of faith that will keep you all uplifted in prayer. May the blood of Jesus cover and protect Bobbi Kristina. Please understand that any mean spirited comments are made by people who have not yet gotten to know Jesus. They too will be prayed for. WE truly do love you and your family. God Bless...Rest in Peace Whitney
    Inappropriate? Alert us.
    ReplyPost new

Douglas Abel February 20, 2012 at 2:22AM
    Follow

rUMOR HAS IT THAT bOBBY cHRISTINA AND bOBBY bROWN ARE GOING TO OR HAVE FILED IN A lOSAMGELES COURTHOUSE A WRONG FUL DEATH SUIT AGAINST HYUNDAI,ARISTA RECORDS AND CLIVE DAVIS. THIS WILL NET BOTH OF THEM BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES DUE TO PAIN AND SUFFERING AND ALONG WITH THE NEGLEGENCE OF CLIVE DAVIS FAILING TO SEND IN SOMEBODY TO CHECK ON WHITNEY
    Inappropriate? Alert us.
    ReplyPost new

fredp0444 February 20, 2012 at 12:25PM
    Follow

I'm surprised the Star Ledger isn't selling this in the pages of their misguided paper, just like they cashed in on the Giant's Super Bowl victory!
    Inappropriate? Alert us.
    ReplyPost new

Post a comment

Sign in to NJ.com

Username
    Password

Remember me?
    I forgot my username or password »

Don't have an account?

Register now for free, or sign in with any of these services:

Sponsored By:

Here's an ebay seller with a good heart
    Just like when Michael Jackson passed these so call fans were quick to sell the memorial program for a quick buck. It's a shame that anyone jump to make money off anyone's tragic death. Already, people are selling a PDF. WHY? Here it is for free. I know ebay is going to pull my listing because there is nothing really for sale. Oh well!

If you think this was a good ideal please let me know. Below is the link you can click on and view the program for free. DO NOT BID. It's free. View it, download it, print it and cherish it. GOD BLESS!

http://thewhitneyvault.ch/2012/02/19...neral-program/
    On Feb-19-12 at 16:59:56 PST, seller added the following information:
    I've noticed that some people have posted bids. Once again, there is no need to spend your money. I found the above link on the Internet. Just go to the link to view the program and or to download the program. If you are aware of other Internet sites that have listed the program with a clear copy let me know and I will post them.

God Bless.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1674wt_1270