[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Smokey Robinson!

Happy 72nd Birthday Uncle Smokey! LOL!

May God bless you with many more!

A very happy birthday to america's greatest living poet[it doesn't matter if dylan said it or not it's true]maybe the greatest songwriter ever...i don't like you but i love you seems that i'm always thinking of you...i will build you a castle with a tower so high it reaches the moon,i'll gather melodies from birdies that fly and compose you a tune...now this may take some time but if time were money i would be a millionaire so whenever you want me call anytime at all and it's for sure i'll be right there...i've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's cold outside i've got the month of may...happy birthday smokey,you're our sunshine everyday!!

SupremeBoy Guest
    Happy Birthday Smokey. Still sexy at 72!!

Oooops, Sorry Marv. I just posted Smokey's birthday on the main forum. Oh well. We can't wish Smokey happy birthday too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Oooops, Sorry Marv. I just posted Smokey's birthday on the main forum. Oh well. We can't wish Smokey happy birthday too many times.
    Ralph? Now you know the rules......;..hehehehehehehehe! Ok, ok Smoke is worth it! LOL!
    Last edited by marv2; 02-19-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Fellow Miracle Bobby Rogers was born the same day in the same hospital as Smokey so Happy Birthday to both.

Quote Originally Posted by satipe View Post
    Fellow Miracle Bobby Rogers was born the same day in the same hospital as Smokey so Happy Birthday to both.
    Hey that's right. Happy Belated Birthday to Bobby Rogers!

Hey i bet when the doctor smacked both thier little butts at birth they cried in harmony..talk about greatest hits from the beginning..hehehehe!!!