[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross' Son Offended Show Lampooned Whitney Houston

Diana Ross' son Evan was not amused by the crowd's callous behavior over Whitney Houston's death at Beacher's Madhouse on Thursday morning.

A source who attended the weekly Wednesday night party at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles - where midgets are part of the macabre entertainment - tells us the Motown legend's offspring, who's an actor and musician, was offended by a stage show that lampooned Houston and made light of her drug use.

Around 1 a.m., the insider says a pint-sized woman, "who came up to my knee" took the Beacher's stage dressed as Houston in a pink tutu, black bustier and curly wig. She was joined by a rather large drag queen, who seemed to be channeling a blond version of the pop singer, in a sequined dress.

WHITNEY HOUSTON: HER LIFE IN PHOTOS

As Houston's hit, "I Wanna Dance with Somebody," played on the sound system, both Houston imitators danced onstage with other Beacher's cast members and party goers. As the song progressed, the source says that the super-plus-sized impersonator simulated smoking a crack pipe and, soon after, produced a plastic bag of white powder and pretended to snort from it. Eventually, the drag queen dumped the powder on his face and the stage, and, the source adds, audience members climbed up with him and began to simulate snorting it.

"I've seen a lot of weird stuff go on at this party, but I was shocked," says the source.

Ross was apparently shocked, too. He had to be calmed down after the morbid performance. Eventually, our source says, a microphone was brought to the 23-year-old's table.

According to the source, he told the crowd, which included Brody Jenner and "Dancing with the Stars" performers Derek Hough and Mark Ballas, that while he "supported" them, he had grown up with Houston and found what had transpired "disrespectful."

The source adds that shortly after his comments, Madhouse ringleader Jeff Beacher approached Ross with a concerned look on his face and appeared to apologize to him. Ross ended up staying after that.

Ross' agent, Meredith Wechter, did not respond to our request for comment by deadline. Reps for Beacher's Madhouse also did not get back to us.

Post a Comment »

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/di...#ixzz1mentss1T

A thread on Whitney? Wrong spot. Just kidding. I won't nail you to the cross, honey.

Kudos and BRAVO to Evan. It's instances like this that it's so apparent that Diana did a "supreme" job in raising her 5 children.

Thanks for posting this.

Roberta Flack on Piers Morgan said many were afraid to speak up to Whitney; she says she couldn't speak to Whitney about the problem, but she did speak to Cissy.

And good man Evan for having the balls to do this.

Diana's Supreme accomplishment - the kids. And you don't wanna go anywhere near the comparisons with her colleague Divas and their offspring.

Bravo and Good for Evan !!!

Evan knows what's up... much love.

It would've bothered me, too.

A bit off topic, here is a clip of Whitney and Diana performing together:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pK0B...eature=related

In this case I LOVE off topic... I saw The Four Tops in their original line up, I saw Little Richard [[dressed as if he were the fifth Top), Pointer Sisters who supported a tiny Ella Fitzgerald... many actors like Dustin Hoffman, etc. etc.