[REMOVE ADS]

Rihanna and Crhis Brown-reuniting for song...

All I can say is that it's their business, as long as he never lays a hand on her again, it's all good. But, I doubt it will last. V erbal abuse usually goes along with physical abuse.

People need intense psychiatric intervention to change; neither of these two have the stability to undergo that.

Some people aren't strong enough; some people never learn. Maybe they are good for each other........two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    People need intense psychiatric intervention to change; neither of these two have the stability to undergo that.

Some people aren't strong enough; some people never learn. Maybe they are good for each other........two peas in a pod.
    Brown still has the rage. Didn't he go off on some TV show a couple of months ago in a rage? I also do not think Rihanna ever got proper counseling, either. It's a disaster waiting to happen. but, until it does, no one's business.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Brown still has the rage. Didn't he go off on some TV show a couple of months ago in a rage? I also do not think Rihanna ever got proper counseling, either. It's a disaster waiting to happen. but, until it does, no one's business.
    Yes he did, after an interview on Good Morning America in which he was asked about the Rhianna abuse situation, he went backstage breaking glass and stormed out of the studio tearing his clothes. And earlier this week on Twitter he posted a "Fuck you haters" post that was soon deleted by his handlers. He's got anger management issues.

The dude's a ticking time-bomb.