[REMOVE ADS]

A good reliable source for Motown CDs to buy

Last fall I became aware of a company in Irvine, California that offers Motown as well as other companies CDs. I have used them and find them to be very competitive in price as well as having an excellent web site. I ordered a CD last Saturday and it arrived on the east coast Wednesday. It seems as though they ship seven days a week. If you haven't tried it, check it out. The company has a web site www.importcds.com. You will be very pleased with their performance in supplying CDs. I highly recommend them.

Recommendation seconded. I have ordered through importcds many times through Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. I mean, many, many times. Never had any problem. I've also ordered through their homepage with excellent results.

I've used importcds for a long time. I buy a lot of classical music from them and I believe they have the Marvelettes Forever More at a very competitive price. Nice folks to deal with.

Excellent site. Thank you.