[REMOVE ADS]

ladonna Guest

Miss Ross's Public Appearance: February 8, 2012!

SupremeBoy Guest
    She got mad skills driving that car with 1 hand on the steering wheel and one hand holding a newspaper to her face! That's a D I V A for you. #dontmesswithalegend

smark21 Guest
    Her driving skills have improved since 1962 when she tried to run over Gladys Horton and a blind child after a show.

It's called[the curse of fame]when celebs can't go out in public for fear of being hounded by fans or the cameras,i felt bad for diana on this one.

What a farce! I guess you know by now LaDonna that Diana Ross or someone connected to her calls those photographers in advance to let them know that she will be, yep again at that same grocery store, Bristol Farms. It is the only way she can get any "publicity". How else can you explain them ALWAYS being there in the parking at the EXACT time she is leaving that SAME store? How else can you explain them all "fawning" over her when there is NO public demand today for her "celebrity"? She should just outright offer to do a commercial for that supermarket.

It's hilarious and sad at the time! LOL!
    Last edited by marv2; 02-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.

ladonna Guest
    Marv2? Your ability to sort things out logically and reasonably, never fails to stun.

Well, if that is true then she must be a hot item to go out and catch on camera. I can think of a lot of stars that photographers can be called for and they wouldn't bother for even on a slow news day. So, be as it may or anyway that it falls THEY ARE INTERESTED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    What a farce! I guess you know by now LaDonna that Diana Ross or someone connected to her calls those photographers in advance to let them know that she will be, yep again at that same grocery store, Bristol Farms. It is the only way she can get any "publicity". How else can you explain them ALWAYS being there in the parking at the EXACT time she is leaving that SAME store? How else can you explain them all "fawning" over her when there is NO public demand today for her "celebrity"? She should just outright offer to do a commercial for that supermarket.

It's hilarious and sad at the time! LOL!

LadySingsBlues Guest
    I love what the paps are saying, they love her. I don't get why she's covering her face, she often gets photographed with no make-up on during these grocery outings.

Bristol Farms? in Beverly Hills?
    I was there a week ago...and yes saw some celebs...but who cares...leave them alone.
    Nobody goes to the grocery store to get noticed...especially has-beens!

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Well, if that is true then she must be a hot item to go out and catch on camera. I can think of a lot of stars that photographers can be called for and they wouldn't bother for even on a slow news day. So, be as it may or anyway that it falls THEY ARE INTERESTED !!!

It's not because they are interested. No! They are PAID! Don't be so naive..... Haven't you ever wondered why these grocery store pics and videos only show up on off beat blogs on the internet, but never on popular sites like TMZ? Not even in the National Enquirer? Because she knows that TMZ would spill the beans.
    Last edited by marv2; 02-12-2012 at 04:01 AM.

She seems to be followed to this store.........they know she does her own marketing and that's where she goes.

Don't be jealous Marv; the fanfare will die down next week; Diana has already spoken about Whitney and Whitney will take over the music news for a while.

LadySingsBlues Guest
    It's not because they are interested. No! They are PAID! Don't be so naive..... Haven't you ever wondered why these grocery store pics and videos only show up on off beat blogs on the internet, but never on popular sites like TMZ? Not even in the National Enquirer? Because she knows that TMZ would spill the beans.
    That's because TMZ do not post mundane photographs of everyday events unless something scandalous happened. Maybe if she had hit somebody while trying to drive with the newspaper then it would've made it onto TMZ. But the photographers would not have showed up if her pictures were not worth anything. She's not Mary Wilson who can walk down the streets, go to the store & nobody cares. Diana is a well known legend, icon.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    She seems to be followed to this store.........they know she does her own marketing and that's where she goes.

Don't be jealous Marv; the fanfare will die down next week; Diana has already spoken about Whitney and Whitney will take over the music news for a while.

You are nuts and may God have mercy on you!

Quote Originally Posted by LadySingsBlues View Post
    That's because TMZ do not post mundane photographs of everyday events unless something scandalous happened. Maybe if she had hit somebody while trying to drive with the newspaper then it would've made it onto TMZ. But the photographers would not have showed up if her pictures were not worth anything. She's not Mary Wilson who can walk down the streets, go to the store & nobody cares. Diana is a well known legend, icon.
    There is nowhere else on Earth where people are talking about Diane Ross except here and maybe in her own head. I don't want to be of this freak show. So take care.

there is nowhere else on earth where people are talking about diane ross except here and maybe in her own head. I don't want to be of this freak show. So take care.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[i needed a laugh today]!

smark21 Guest
    There is nowhere else on Earth where people are talking about Diane Ross except here and maybe in her own head. I don't want to be of this freak show. So take care.
    So if you're so uninterested in Diana Ross, why are you reading and responding in this thread?

atcsm Guest
    OMG - you were so right. There was so much silence when Miss Ross came out to present the album of the year. All of those people sitting on thier hands staring at her. Maybe she can call the media when she goes to the store tomorrow. You the boss. At least Taylor dedicated her song to you.

OMG Do you really believe this? Have can you say this , especially this week, when she was in all print media, Internet, radio, TV, had a Lifetime Achievement Award presented to her, presented Album of the Year on Live TV ---AND YET, you can actually say that she is only being talked about here? I will not say that you are nuts as you said to another poster, but perhaps you need a reality check.

atcsm Guest
    bless her heart
    Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    OMG Do you really believe this? Have can you say this , especially this week, when she was in all print media, Internet, radio, TV, had a Lifetime Achievement Award presented to her, presented Album of the Year on Live TV ---AND YET, you can actually say that she is only being talked about here? I will not say that you are nuts as you said to another poster, but perhaps you need a reality check.

Well, I am afraid you are Wrong, hey have appeared in the National Enquirer.

You are nuts and may God have mercy on you!
    ??????????