[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Since I haven't seen the whole episode where Don dances down the line with Mary then Jean and Lynda, anyone know why Jean is dressed like she's gotta lead the Bible Study once she gets to the end of it? Did she wear that in the earlier performance?

Jp, you sweet thing. You make our hearts sing.

cool here we are on page 3 already.. Great show tonight Johnny!

Well, when it's to the top I won't stop giving you all love!

John, thank you for the shout out. You're sweet. I can't wait to do your show on the 21st! So many secrets to tell. Oops, I mean stories. Okay, stories and maybe a few secrets.

I'm loving the show. Thank you for tributing Don Cornelius, such a great man. Not sure how far behind I am, I'm streaming your show through my phone on the train on the way home from a very late dinner meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    Great show tonight Johnny!
    Yes, a very wonderful way to honor and remember Don Cornelius and Soul Train.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Well, when it's to the top I won't stop giving you all love!
    you are truly the Cream of the Crop!

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Andy View Post
    John, thank you for the shout out. You're sweet. I can't wait to do your show on the 21st! So many secrets to tell. Oops, I mean stories. Okay, stories and maybe a few secrets.

I'm loving the show. Thank you for tributing Don Cornelius, such a great man. Not sure how far behind I am, I'm streaming your show through my phone on the train on the way home from a very late dinner meeting.
    Cool, i can hardly wait to hear those secret stories Andy lol

You guys have been so great....adding the visual libretto to the show and putting up with the bad connections [[Bruce said he had a few problems with it too)...and not rubbing it in too much that you have Diana '76....I'm not too green with envy. I'll say goodbye now....and thank you all for a lovely tribute...with your help...to Don and "Soul Train".
    I'll keep an eye out here til midnight...johnny

Andy...you are always a lovely surprise. Glad you are enjoying the tribute with us...and very excited about our show ...what...in 3 months? Kidding....it's just a longggggggggggggggggggg wait...but I'll be patient! Take care, Andy! And thanks!!

You guys have been so great....adding the visual libretto to the show and putting up with the bad connections [[Bruce said he had a few problems with it too)...and not rubbing it in too much that you have Diana '76....I'm not too green with envy. I'll say goodbye now....and thank you all for a lovely tribute...with your help...to Don and "Soul Train".
    I'll keep an eye out here til midnight...johnny
    well Thank you JP for the super tribute to Don! it was most enjoyable and as usual the 3 hours fly by... Everyone have a wonderful week and be safe

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    RIGHT ON Carole

Have your best week ever everybody. Stay warm.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    RIGHT ON Carole

Carole and Joseph....one more time...thank you for those visual aids....such a nice touch...and I LOVE being touched [[*grin)!

I love this live version of P-Freedom...

Always loved that one of the white acts to play Soul Train was Captain & Tennille, since their image was as white as could be but there was a lot of sensuality in the music itself. Toni Tennille also did background vocals on several Elton John albums as well.

John, always a great way to spend a Tuesday. I really appreciate the care you put into these tribute shows. Looking forward to a romantic night with Barry White next Tuesday!

John, thank you for a wonderful tribute to Don Cornelius. Thank you everybody for joining in.

Love, Peace and Soul.

Attachment 4366
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 02-08-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Great show John! In 2 minutes, you only have to wait 13 days. Let the count down begin! I know you can make it! But don't worry, I'll send you a copy long before that! :-)

But, Andy.... what about li'l ole me..... don't nobody care about li'l ole me?

Carole, I have one copy. If I don't send it to John, we can't play the songs! LOL.

...and not rubbing it in too much that you have Diana '76....I'm not too green with envy.
    Don't be green my friend. It cost us a lot of green to have it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Always loved that one of the white acts to play Soul Train was Captain & Tennille, since their image was as white as could be but there was a lot of sensuality in the music itself. Toni Tennille also did background vocals on several Elton John albums as well.

John, always a great way to spend a Tuesday. I really appreciate the care you put into these tribute shows. Looking forward to a romantic night with Barry White next Tuesday!
    Thanks Glen! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    John, thank you for a wonderful tribute to Don Cornelius. Thank you everybody for joining in.

Love, Peace and Soul.

Attachment 4363
    Wow, Joseph....that's almost TOO big! Thank you, my friend!

Great show John! In 2 minutes, you only have to wait 13 days. Let the count down begin! I know you can make it! But don't worry, I'll send you a copy long before that! :-)
    Thanks, Mr S! And I am looking forward to studying it...and I'll get my rubber gloves ready [[*wink).

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Don't be green my friend. It cost us a lot of green to have it now.
    .........[[*smile)!