I decided to go to my favorite used CD store after class yesterday, and guess what I found for $6? Yes, "Hidden Gems"!
I have wanted to get this CD for years because it's just about the only place you can find many key Dionne album tracks from the legendary Scepter years, but it usually goes for $30-$40 on eBay. Lucky me!

I'm loving, seriously, every track on here. I was shocked at how similar D's original version of "Wishin' and Hopin" is to Dusty's remake. I still like Dusty, but really, girlfriend ripped Ms. Warwick off!

I love every song on here. And - the kicker for me is that is was remastered [[and remixed from the master tapes) by the incomparable Bill Inglot. I find myself buying just about any and every CD that has remastering by him. He's simply the best.

Anyone else have Hidden Gems? Do you love it as much as I do [[having had it for a mere 36 hours!)? What are you favorite tracks? How do you rate Dionne's versions of songs compared to versions by Dusty Springfield, The Carpenters, The Supremes, and Jackie DeShannon?