[REMOVE ADS]

Russ and Ralph discussing singer, Teddie Morrow

Hi gang,
    It is promo time once again. Very soon I will be releasing songs that my old production partner, Teddie Morrow, and I produced over a ten year period. In my opinion, they don't come any better than Teddie. Producer John Rhys Eddins called him "Sam Cooke with an edge". He kind of nailed it there, I think. But Teddie is even more than that. Check out the video and I'll be releasing "Heaveny Father" in the next few days.

http://youtu.be/JVdRQJkM-c0

I noticed that I have already loaded the song. When I first was loading the video with Russ and me, I, at the last minute realized I was loading the song and thought I had stopped the process in time. Guess I was wrong. So, here is "Heavenly Father". I still need to get it up and running with CDBaby though.

http://youtu.be/ZXTcuY8JVCw

Great groove, great voice, great production and great song, Ralph [[ and Russ and Teddie).

Great Song... Great production...Great Video and Super Voice!
    Congratulations Teddie, Russ and Ralph.
    Best of success with this song and all the future projects.

Abraham Smooth Wilson

Thank you, guys. I hope to have the song uploaded to CDBaby by tomorrow.

"Heavenly Father" should be up on CD Baby by tomorrow. This version is about a minute longer than the video version, having a longer intro and a longer vamp. Teddie and I always liked it that way.