[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    snake
    it beggars belief that people in the states have got theirs and some of the users here havent.at least when it does arrive it will have been worth the wait.

Like Grape says, Larry, mmmmmm. And you'll especially love the Fantastic Four track Keep On Trying... Believe me, you will.

Soulwally

I'm sure you're right.
    I've been reading on Motown Treasures that a version was issued on Dennis Edwards on a 10 CD set in the USA...about 6 U/I tracks only...all of which I have apart from "Keep on trying" by Dennis.
    I have heard the snippet on Amazon and love what I hear....Dean & Weatherspoon surely?

Unhappy

Ordered COM 4, got the delay e-mail from Amazon.com.

Wonder if I will suffer the same fate with the new Sisters Love CD as well.

My copy has still not arrived and my original order was the 5 August, I have been told now that I will have to wait until the 15 September before they will consider sending me a replacement copy, this is the first time I have had a problem like this with Amazon UK

At Last.My CFOM 4 arrived Friday.
    Sounds wonderful after the first play
    Many thanks to all involved for the opportunity to hear these fantastic tracks, for a while I feel 15 all over again [[which doesn't happen very often these days)