[REMOVE ADS]

Marvelettes Forever More- UK release???

Is it getting one? It was advertised on amazon.co.uk..and i pre ordered and now its delayed/not available

Bump.............

I'm in exactly the same position as you 144man, but if I check the status of my order on Amazon.co.uk [[which I made on November 19th .. two months back) I'm told that the estimated dispatch date is 29th/30th January, in two weeks time as I type, so I'm still optimistic that I'll still get it.

Roger

How can Amazon send something out in 2 weeks time that is advertised as 'currently unavailable'? I'm gettin' slightly frustrated with this release. Why is proving so elusive to the U.K?

Looks like Feb 20th is the U.K release date.

http://www.spincds.com/blog/2012/01/...ums-vol-2-4cd/

Why not just order from a US retailer who will ship to the UK?

Uk order is cheaper and no chances of heavy import taxes for European customers!

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Uk order is cheaper and no chances of heavy import taxes for European customers!
    Oh. But I order from UK music sellers all the time and never pay import taxes.

I ordered on 10th October - Dispatch date is 29th Jan, Delivery 1st to 4th Feb. Didn't realise this was to be the UK release.

Strange Amazon UK still doesn't have release date up. HMV is usually later with info.

honest man Guest
    144man i just checked my link for order showing dates same as previous llink,im made up,cheers.

well now, just checked Amazon UK - listed as £27.56 and release date of 31st January. I'm Gonna Hold On As Long As I Can [for a better price]...

if you pre order with Amazon they do honour the lowest price quoted, I think mine will cost £20.77 unless the price drops again before the release date.

Kamasu - I could be wrong as I haven't checked in depth - but I'm guessing this set costs more for you guys to buy in the U.S than it will for us in Britain. For example Amazon U.S list it at $63.29 - that's a wopping £41! So in general it looks like we will pay half the price as in the U.S. So buying from the U.S then paying for postage makes no sense at all.

Ordered my copy with Amazon.co.uk back in November for £19.25. Also noticed that the Earl Van Dyke pre-order is now showing at £27.95 - Managed to pre-order mine on 5th January for £21.45

received from Amazon today:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item[[s) listed below was changed by the supplier,
    and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release
    date:

Marvelettes "Forever More: The Complete Motown Albums Vol. 2"
    Estimated arrival date: February 23 2012 - February 25 2012

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we
    have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

What I'm wondering is if the UK version will have the 2 songs on Disc Four that were accidentally switched [[tracks 6 and 16) corrected.