[REMOVE ADS]

Why the Supremes were # 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ax0M...eature=related Correct me if Im wrong but no Andantes around but I guess they were under those huge dresses!!

in all of these discussions i don't believe anyone has said any motown singer can't sing. i just can't see gordy hiring someone in any capacity that couldn't do what they were hired for. what went on behind the walls of the 24/7 studios at the company is a separate, distinct, and very interesting story that is important, for history's sake, to untangle. [[as hard as it may be to figure out!)

You are right Old Heart..........at least until Tom Clay and the Return of Bruno...........I can't even remember that guys name.........ah right, Bruce Willis.