[REMOVE ADS]

Pointer Sisters Best Ballad?

'Where Did The Time Go' from the album 'Special Things' has my vote. You?

Good question PNH. My choice for favorite Pointer Sisters ballad is "Freedom" from 1985's Contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Good question PNH. My choice for favorite Pointer Sisters ballad is "Freedom" from 1985's Contact.
    Good choice! I had forgotten about that one!

My vote...

My vote would be Ruth's "I'm In Love" from their excellent Serious Slammin' lp. Close runner up, again Ruth's "After You" from their Motown lp

Oh geeze, I have too many favourites to pick only one. All of the ballads from Special Things are gorgeous...many have already been mentioned above. A couple more of my favourites come to my mind, All I Know Is The Way I Feel from the Hot Together album, as well as Eyes of a Child and Tell It To My Heart from the underrated Only Sisters Can Do That album.

And I know this isn't a Pointer Sisters ballad, however, I also love June Pointer's "Put Your Dreams Where Your Heart Is" from her second solo LP.

Don't It Drive You Crazy from
    Having A Party

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Don't It Drive You Crazy from
    Having A Party

I've always loved "Slow Hand" from the early 80s.