[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    great review just like she got in Ocala, Fl. this past summer.Martha is 70 & a Legend, she has that star quality that can not be taught, she has always known how to communicate with the audiance...thats why Mr. Gordy had Diana Ross attend some of Marthas' LIVE shows in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    great review just like she got in Ocala, Fl. this past summer.Martha is 70 & a Legend, she has that star quality that can not be taught, she has always known how to communicate with the audiance...thats why Mr. Gordy had Diana Ross attend some of Marthas' LIVE shows in the 60's.
    Can you please post the review motony. Martha Reeves is one of my favorite singers and her voice s as good today as it was in the 1960's. Martha is a superstar.

Roberta its at the bottom of page 2, loveblind posted the link but another poster , sorry I can't remember who , printed & showed the review.I'm not technical by any means,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    Roberta its at the bottom of page 2, loveblind posted the link but another poster , sorry I can't remember who , printed & showed the review.I'm not technical by any means,LOL
    Thanks montony. I found loveblind's link. What a fabulous review from the Dakota Club. You go Miss Reeves you beautiful songbird.

Here is a great article on Miss Reeves. http://www.startribune.com/entertain...136970773.html

Thanks again.

Roberta

thank you, Roberta....Martha has always gotten good press.I do remember the tour Martha did with Mary Wells & James Brown in the 80's & both Martha & Mary said how wonderful James was to them during the tour.