[REMOVE ADS]

Kitty and the Haywoods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEiT0...sm7tGHlEdCvn8x

I have the CD "Kitty and the Haywood's.....Excuse me, I've got a Life to Catch". It's a Japanese Import....so, all the liner notes are in Japanese. Does anyone know what happened to Kitty and her four sisters?

I got their LOVE SHOCK lp produced by the Ohio Players. Did that every come out on cd?
    According to below statement it was 3 sisters & Kitty's niece. Not much info on them
    http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/bss/kitty.html
    www.wfnk.com/ohioplayers/discography.html

Kitty And The Haywoods

Love Shock 1977 Mercury lp: SRM-1-1171 [[hear on WFNK Radio Nutwork)

Kitty And The Haywoods was an all female vocal group, hailing from Chicago. They began their career as commercial jingles singers. Consisted of sisters Kitty [[lead vocalist), Vivian, Mary Ann and was in 1976 joined by Vivian's daughter, Cynthia Haywood. The LP was produced and written by the Ohio Players who supported instrumental aid as well. The title track, "Love Shock" was the only single from the LP to appear on the Billboard top 100 R&B Chart. It debuted on 8/20/77 and was charted for four weeks, peaking at number 84.

They did great background vocals on Aretha's SPARKLE album.