[REMOVE ADS]

Joe harris of the undisputed truth - truly remarkable stuff

I found this both remarkable and heartwarming. A comprehensive set of interviews and performances with Joe Harris in combination with ace UK soul band Stone Foundation. Bags of interesting Motown historical fact and insights.

Joe Harris of The Undisputed Truth - singing live, as good as ever - great video, performances, interviews. He was working in the UK with some extraordinarily soulful and gifted British musicians, Stone Foundation. How good to see genuine, authentic music still being flawlessly performed today. [[quality is good enough for full screen video)

A new album "The Three Shades Of Stone Foundation featuring Joe and Nolan Porter is available on amazon and itunes and via http://www.stonefoundation.co.uk/home.html

SMILING FACES LIVE IN BBC STUDIO - PLAY LOUD!

Joe Harris performing with Stone Foundation Down By The River [[ Buddy Miles version)

BBC FEATURE ON MOTOWN IN THE MIDLANDS FEATURING JOE HARRIS AND STONE FOUNDATION
    PERFORMING IMPRESSIONS "I'VE BEEN TRYING"

INTERVIEW PART 1 JOE HARRIS AND PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE

INTERVIEW JOE HARRIS AND PERFORMANCE OF "I'VE BEEN TRYING"

INTERVIEW JOE HARRIS - PERFORMING IN CONCERTS AND NOW CLUBS

INTERVIEW JOE HARRIS - WHITE AFROS

PERFORMANCE JOE HARRIS CAN'T GET RIGHT
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 01-04-2012 at 12:56 PM.

He gave extensive interview on Unsung's Rose Royce program.

I saw the clip of Smiling Faces live in studio awhile ago. I'm amazed at how much he sounds the same. Nice to see an artist like him playing with REAL musicians with REAL instruments. It makes a big difference.

I've always thought that one of the classic Soul artists should do an album on Dap-Tone records. I love the sound of their music. Imagine Stevie or Gladys singing with that band?

Joe sounds simply amazing and the musicians The Three Shades of Stone Foundation are spot on! Joe well deserves support with this new venture.