[REMOVE ADS]

Thanks and Happy New Year to Everyone At Hip O Select

An excellent year for you guys with more to come this year.

We've come so far from the 80's to today............today, when the fans are putting out the product [[like Andy and George) and where the booklets that go with the CDs are perfection [[leaving some "pink" aside).

Happy New Year to all of you involved and we look forward to more of the same.

Happy New Year to Harry, Andy, George, Keith and all those involved in the wonderful Hip-O releases.

There's gotta be a better word thanks to Andy George Harry Keith and everyone at Hip-o Select for the love and attention they put into meeting the fans demands on a daily basis! May your new year be filled with all the joy you bring us Motown fanatics!

Thank you Rob, this is an important gesture. Like Glenpwood said above, "thanks" is hardly word enough to describe my gratitude to you all for all the work you've put down all these years. Thank you so much Harry, Andy, George and Keith: may you have a happy new year! You have certainly deserved it!

I also want to extend thanks and new year wishes to the people over at Ace/Kent, Paul at Reel Music, David Nathan at Soulmusic.com, Big Break Records, and other labels and people that helps getting the good music out there. A special one goes out to Keith Hughes for the DFTMC website and all your wonderful work with reissues in the past few years!

Thanks to all at Ace/Kent and Hip-O -Select . Looking forward to a fruitful 2012

All the very best

I'll second all of the above! Thanks to all at Hip-O-Select and Ace/Kent for bringing us so much good music over the last few years.......particularly Hip-O-Select for The Marvelettes project! Who would have thought a few years ago that I would have all The Marvelettes recordings in one place....sounding so good and so beautifully packaged. I would love to see a similar project for Martha & The Vandellas but maybe one day! I look forward to future projects and will continue to support such ventures with much enthusiasm

Yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at Hip-O Select and UMe for all the wonderful reissues from the Motown [[and other UMe labels) vaults. And KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!