[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Thank you John for another wonderful year of fabulous NightFlight shows. Thank you Jim and Tony for being such regulars at our own version of the Tuesday Night Music Club. And thank you everybody who participates, regular and irregular. Here's to more fabulous releases from Hip-O in 2012. Especially Diana Ross 1976! Soon!
    Happiest of New Year's everyone!

Joseph....thank YOU for your support and anchoring! Happy New Year My friend!

Cellarful of Brenda - let's make it happen!
    And John, please hand that CD to me in person. It's time you paid us a visit in NYC.
    Also, can we make your show every night of the week?

Thanks again Andy for dropping in. We appreciate all the stress you endure to satisfy us rabid Supremes / Diana Ross fans. Now I'm off to bed and resisting the temptation to pull a Susaye and get under the covers with my still sealed mint copy of Diana Ross 1976 LP with buzz sticker on it with the flashlight and hug it and rub it dreaming of when I can get the deluxe edition in my hands! Lol