[REMOVE ADS]

Ask the Lonely - Alternate version

Hi Gang,

While trolling YouTube I came across this version of Ask the Lonely. Apologies if it has been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2nXGCV06zQ

Many thanks Steve, a really nice mix, sheer class all round.Across the page was Ivy Jo Hunter`s version which had been accredited to Tommy Good on "Motown Sings Motown Treasures". I thought it was Ivy Jo but had never heard otherwise till now.An Ivy Jo collection,along with Shorty Long, The Spinners,and Carolyn Crawford are all I want this Christmas Santa.

come on "ace"! we want an jo hunter album to go along with our eddie holland! also, how about a producer series like you have done for greenwich/barry & mann/weill for motown's producers ... ivy jo, frank wilson, smokey, etc?! am i asking to mush for 2012?

I think asking can never be too much, it's the getting that's the difficult bit !!

Merry Christmas all !
    Last edited by ron; 12-23-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling error

Umm.....

Cheers

Paul

This is such a haunting song [[in a beautiful way), especially so when you hear the stereo mix on the Four Tops. Hearing it simply puts me back at Hitsville USA which I visited in 1995.