[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross back on the big screen at the movies.... [[sort of)

Went to see the new Charlize Theron film "Young Adult" and the closing credit music is Diana's "When We Grow Up" from Free To Be... You & Me and the Expanded Touch Me In The Morning. Nice to hear it in theater surround sound and for Miss Ross to get some soundtrack placement besides You Can't Hurry Love these days.....

RossHolloway Guest
    So how was the movie?

When we grow up is a nice song. I deserves the attention. But RossHolloway is correct...are there enough people to watch the movie 'till the end credits?

The movie is good. If you liked Juno a few years back its from the same writer. Ultimately a darker film and themes than Juno though. The song is the first thing you hear when the film finishes so its not like you have to sit through other songs and all the credits to get to it. It was just a nice surprise after the heaviness of the film. I still reccomend seeing it.

I did'nt know the Diana Ross version of when we grow up existed. I did like Roberta Flack's version.

I saw YOUNG ADULT last weekend, and was pleasantly surprised to hear Diana's recording at the end. It's always nice when they pick those rare songs, instead of the well-known hits.

I found the film itself to be very good, although I did nod off at one point. But that's no fault on the film, I was just very tired.