[REMOVE ADS]

Anyone recognise the group/LP Michael Jackson is holding here?

It's Love Peace and Happiness, Waldo...
    The Here 'Tis lp...

Splank! you rule!

Here is the Clear version of the album that splanky said, I found it on discogs.

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1362546

Hell, I wish I could rule my finances!...
    I just remember the group and album. That was prior to all three joining the Niteliters in Harvey Fuqua's new creation
    The New Birth and post Ann Bogan's short stint as a Marvellette. Anne and the Wilson brothers recorded two albums as
    Love Peace and Happiness. Of course the most famous track off this one was their cover of Gladys Knight's I Don't Want
    To Do Wrong with Gladys herself becoming a big fan of Anne's rendition but I especially liked this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nIqT9E_kIKQ

As a New Birth completist I've always wondered if there were any pre-group recordings by The Mint Juleps which included
    longtime female vocalist Londee Wiggins...I kind of doubt it though because I know Londee was still developing her voice
    when the first New Birth albums dropped...