[REMOVE ADS]

Jesse johnson leaving the original 7ven [[formerly the time)

Jesse Johnson and original 7VEN not seeing eye to eye http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2011/12...enberry.com%29

I've read the reports FB and others , something is definitely amiss, only "Time" will tell.........

Well, it wouldn't be the first Time.

I had such high hopes for this reunion. I wanted to see the original line up.

Interesting that he's the only one in the promo shot who is not doing the "what time is it?" stance.

Jesse is the only reason I was excited about them getting back together. I didnt know he had a drug problem god bless him he is mad talented. I wish him and the 7 good luck.

I had such high hopes for this reunion. I wanted to see the original line up.
    Me too Tim, they can bring it...............

"I didnt know he had a drug problem god bless him he is mad talented."

I had not heard of a drug problem. Where did that info come from? I can't see a person of that multi-instrumental ,writing ability side tracked to that degree by drugs. Ego/Money maybe yes. I would pull him to the side and say WTF is wrong with you. Yes his independent projects are projects that have been critically acclaimed. But critical credit only touches some people ,not the general public that will make you the money you feel you deserve. True ,Jesse is as bad a M.F. as PRINCE was then...and now. This "Original Seven" entity , IMO is the foundation of Jam and Lewis. The two people who were kicked out of the Prince created "THE TIME" ,who worked they ass off, who made deals and produced revolutionary music in the 80's and 90's ,with the likes of Alexander O'Neal ,Cherelle ,Sounds of Blackness ,New Edition ,Janet Jackson ,Michael Jackson ,Human League, Johnny Gill ,Yolanda Adams, The S.O.S Band and countless others. These were the guys that Prince fired and said ,"You won't see those M.F.'s again." Yet "Flyte Tyme" and "Jam & Lewis" logos run circles around the "PAISLEY PARK" trademark. Yet when these brothers return to the beginning ,to the start , you pull this type of bull.... , that ain't right. All the others have not raised as much hell individually as Jam & Lewis since "THE TIME" disintegrated and that's not to say they were not talented ,but when was the last time you was on T.V. up till now? When was the last time so many have heard how badd you were on guitar? When was it that that you had the chance to show how badd you really are to such a vast audience?? WTF??? NEGRO............PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I didnt know he had a drug problem god bless him he is mad talented."
    DA if you read the commentary below the article, you'll find a spirited discussion and sometimes hilarious commentary from some of the respondents. One in particular cites facts as you did in your post, the other is pure hero worship. Methinks the truth will lay somewhere in between. I hadn't heard of a drug problem either, but some of Jesse's postings on Facebook were clearly out of the park [[ if in fact it was him posting) and if wasn't him and someone who is running his page for him, he or she should be fired.

From JJ's fb page
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJohnsonfan
    From The Un-Effing-Believable Files!
    MF's really, OMG, shouldn't comment on matters where you are on the way outside looking in. For 20+ years none of you M#%%^%F##%^s care if I played in the Time or not, but now you are acting like it's a religion. Just be happy for me when and where ever I find happiness and that happiness doesn't hurt anyone. I believe in personal and private details in life/business matters should stay just that.

And if, you only knew a small portion of the truth, you would would feel so very a shame of your your negative "Outside comments". Always pay attention to who's not making comments as apposed to who's flapping gums on the negative level of energy!!!! So to all nay sayers, Respectfully Fuck off and worry about getting your own house in order, because that's the only house I have a responsiblity or power to direct keep the peace.

Because believe me, the truth is so ugly and vile you wouldn't be able to handle it!!!! As I've stated before, this site "JESSEJOHNSONFAN"is for people that dig what I do or find what I do some what interesting.

BTW D'Angelo is more than just a job, he's blood, a best friend, an incredibley caring human being with a huge heart full of compassion, and a FUCKING INCREDIBLE TALENT! For the record we have had disagreements for years and years, but there is a very strong mutual unspoken respect between us. Let's just say brothers helping brothers! If you can get to that!!!
    PeaceLove,

Jesse Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by P-Shark: The Revenge View Post
    From JJ's fb page
    WOW! That is about all I can say! LOL!!!!

umph!!!!!!!!!!

Another message just popped up

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Johnson
    Just walked into my hotel room [[5:30am) in Amsterdam and whewww!!! The show easi amazing because Amsterdam parties very, very hearty!

I send a real thank you, love & hugs to the commenters who are simply just fair and compassionate. I think it bothers me more now when people uneducatedly, say nasty and untrue things about me because now my children who love, adore, and are fiercely protective of me, are upset by said bullshit.

I know I'm no where near President Obama's level, plus i'm well aware that critiquing ones work comes with both of our jobs, but one can imagine what the President's wife and children must go through hearing all the garbage said about someone the love so dearly.

My family adores and loves me deeply, so when someone speaks ill of me, especially lies, it hurts them very much. So that the next time when someone wants to shoot off the mouths about something they know absolutely nothing about, please think of a few things first:
    1) Innocent people you hurt. Everything we do/say good or bad affects other lives always. So you must at all times try to be mindful of what we do and say.
    2) KARMA, KARMA, KARMA! Just because these socalled forums for speaking our minds exist, doesn't mean or shouldn't mean you should abuse a wonderful opportunity to be an hurtful asshole.

So i try very hard every day to do unto others as I wish them to do unto my black ass! I say thank you to everyone one from the cab driver, the fan at the show, and or the janitor sweeping up the joint. Because I know I'm no better than anyone else...Just a little bit fortunate than some...at times...not all the time...but some times.

So thank you for your love in way of fairness, compassion, and understanding. With all do respect if you don't dig me, it's okay, it really is and you are intitled to your opinions, just please take that stupid bullshit to some other site so that my loved ones are not subject to your ignorance.
    LovePeace,
    Jesse Johnson

P.S.
    I was on a conference call with the O-7 and I asked the following questions in early December; " Do we have any shows for December? answered "No" I continued to ask the the same question regarding January and Febuary, and I received the same answer, which was a resounding "NO" I then asked when was the the first royalty accounting coming up? And the answer was, " I don't know" and with Allah as my witness, I respectfully made the announcement that I could no longer AFFORD to participate in an organization that personally cost me thousands of dollars [[Gear, Clothing, Travel, etc...) and further more shows no signs of taking premptive measures [[Sponsers, Touring, etc...) in helping to see a return on our investment. So help me god, the people on whatever sites that state they were not informed of exit should feel very, very ashamed of them selves to seek sympathy from unknowing fans. Am I angry, I feel sad for people that have to lie to seek unwarranted sympathy. Sad! Do ever post or ask me at anytime or place about this subject.

As I stated in an earlier post the whole truth is to rife with ugliness that would affect he lives of "Purely innocent children of people I thought loved and cared about me"

Jess ♥