[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Junkies on Radio Cardiff this Saturday

Just in case anyone's interested, I'll be appearing on the Soulful Saturday Breakfast show on Radio Cardiff [[http://www.radiocardiff.org/) from 8am [[UK time) this Saturday, to talk about Motown Junkies and early Motown - so if anyone wants to hear some quality pre-'65 Motown tunes* and listen to me make [[more of) an idiot of myself, you can listen live on their website [[or on 98.7FM in the South Wales area). Cheers!

* I've picked out a few of my favourites, but I've no idea how many will actually make it into the show...

Well.....it is Christmas season, and I'm on a Friday night pub crawl around Glossop, followed by a Indian, but if I''m sober enough and up in time I will try and listen in.

Good Luck

How about "Who wouldn't love a man like that" for a request?

Well, if anyone wants to listen to my overexcited babbling from last Saturday [[and the first radio play for the Pirates in about 40 years!), it's now online to hear again:

http://screencast.com/t/Vd5reoAS

I can't stand listening to myself [[I was completely out of breath having run to the studio!!), but it seemed to go quite well [[I've been invited back to do a 1-hour special in the New Year).