[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick - Italian songs

Hi Folks,

maybe anyone can help me. I would like to know how many songs Dionne recorded in the sixties in italian languages.
    I would like to start the list:

- Dedicato aŽll amore
    - La voce del silencio
    - La vita come va
    - Ogni che donna tu amerai
    - Non mi pentiro
    - A house is not a home [[italian version)
    and I would be so glad somebody can tell me the original italian title of the track

An then....how many songs did Dionne in french, is it true, that a french version of "Walk on by" by her exsists?????

Thank you very much for any help and infromations

Quote Originally Posted by mrlonleyheart View Post
    An then....how many songs did Dionne in french, is it true, that a french version of "Walk on by" by her exsists?????

Thank you very much for any help and infromations
    Hi mrlonely, I just saw one song on this EP, "Un toit ne suffit pas", that must be "A house is not a home", I don't know if she recorded more [[in French).

Phil

I have that EP....fabulous!

topdiva1 Guest
    Miss Warwick remains one of our true legendary Diva's in any languiage. I must try to find that album - I did not know about it. Thanks.

Topdiva, it's not an album but a 4-tracks EP. Here in France they were very popular in the 60's.

You can see many of them on this link : http://45vinylvidivici.net/SEVENTIES...%20DIONNE.html