[REMOVE ADS]

How cool!

I live in San Francisco and am taking Friday off now that I see this post. Have to get my 70 Supremes / Susaye solo CDs ready for her autograph [[hopefully).

Thanks for posting Luke!

Please check out the promotion thread in the Soulful Detroit Forum! Both SF events!

Hope to see you there! Don't forget to RSVP for the Happy Hour evening event at ArtHaus Gallery soon, if you can make it! xoxox

Susaye-do you typically perform songs from Brave and No Fear, as well as High Energy,Gonna Let My Heart, Until It's Time..., anything from Partners...?

Susaye's on facebook

If you have a facebook account you can send susaye a friendship request and she will answer your questions
    on facebook, i asked her about her show coming to ny and she said she is working on bringing the show
    to east coast area. she also created a flawless poster of the late 70's supremes that i hope to acquire/buy. the photo is on her website page.