[REMOVE ADS]

Happy 72nd Birthday Tina Turner!!

Happy Birthday Tina!

Happy birthday to you, Tina!

Was it the 27th? If so, that's my deceased dad's birthday as well.

It was the 26th.

I'm sorry, nosey.

Happy 72nd Birthday Tina Turner!!

Simply the best!!!!Name:  tinalg.jpg
Views: 114040
Size:  81.8 KB

Purely by coincidence, on Monday evening I was watching a DVD of an Ike & Tina Revue concert from 1971. While being pleased for Tina's well deserved independent solo career and subsequent success, I have to say back in those days.....wow - what power, verve and voice!

next to the James Brown Revue, the Ike & Tina Turner Revue was the BEST in the business & one of the greatest LIVE acts ever!Tina is great soul singer.I think all that working helped her stay young.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    next to the James Brown Revue, the Ike & Tina Turner Revue was the BEST in the business & one of the greatest LIVE acts ever!Tina is great soul singer.I think all that working helped her stay young.
    I agree Tony! She didn't appear in Philly much but when she did WOW! Btw, have you been watching Welcome to Sweetie Pie's?

yes, nosey I have. I love it, except I always get hungry.I wanna go to St. Louis jus to eat there & meet Miss Robbie.Robbie is the same age as Tina. Did you see the episode for her birthday party?I love watching the old clips of Robbie, Jessie & Joshie on Shindig doin "Camel Walk" & "Peaches & Cream".It was a shock, kinda, to see Miss Robbie after not seeing her for 40 years!I wonder if Tina ever goes back to St. Louis & goes to Sweetie Pies. I think they remained friends over the years.

Happy Birthday to a soul survivor! She's aged so gracefully. Wishing her many,many more!

yes, nosey I have. I love it, except I always get hungry.I wanna go to St. Louis jus to eat there & meet Miss Robbie.Robbie is the same age as Tina. Did you see the episode for her birthday party?I love watching the old clips of Robbie, Jessie & Joshie on Shindig doin "Camel Walk" & "Peaches & Cream".It was a shock, kinda, to see Miss Robbie after not seeing her for 40 years!I wonder if Tina ever goes back to St. Louis & goes to Sweetie Pies. I think they remained friends over the years.
    When Miss Robbie appeared on Wendy Williams a few weeks before her series began, she said that she and Tina saw each other about a year ago, and that they loved each other.

BTW: By the time of their SHINDIG performance, Joshie's spot had been filled by Venetta Fields.

My bad....I thought this was 4 kdub.

Happy B'day.

my bad reese, at Robbies birthday on Sweetie Pies it was Jessie & Joshie that were there with her. I have a LIVE lp in my collection that has Robbie, Jessie & Veneta each doing solo numbers.

my bad reese, at Robbies birthday on Sweetie Pies it was Jessie & Joshie that were there with her. I have a LIVE lp in my collection that has Robbie, Jessie & Veneta each doing solo numbers.
    That was a good episode. In fact, the entire series has been very well done. I can't believe this season is ending this coming Saturday.