[REMOVE ADS]

This is excellent, a rare find by two excellent artists.

I have seen this before. I like clips like this because Lesley Gore is not thought of as a singers singer and outside of Judys turn to cry, Maybe I Know and her other hits in the day she could really belt them out. Lou Christie was one of my mothers favorite singers and he was one whose falsetto I could listen to all day rather than Frankie Valli. Some of his lesser known hits or B sides like Trapeze, or Crying in the Streets are worth hearing as well as a hit he had outside of MGM called Im Gonna Make you Mine.

They certainly have chemistry. Lesley good, Lou teriffic!

Lou Christie was great! Glad to see this.

Lou's ability to go in and out of falsetto so effortlessly is pretty impressive. Despite her limited range, Lesley Gore does a nice job on this song. She sounds best during the parts that require her to belt out the words.

I think that putting the fans aside, there is a consensus that like Martha Reeves, Lesley Gore's voice didn't stand up to time; perhaps it isn't quite as weak as Martha's.

But on this song, Lesley did very well and was an excellent match for Lou. Too bad it wasn't a hit; it deserved to be.