[REMOVE ADS]

supreme_lady Guest

Very recent pic of Diana Ross shopping @ Bristol Farms.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f17/ver...-farms-358139/

Diana is loooking really great as ever, can't believe she's almost 68 years old, great comments about her on the site as well
    Last edited by supreme_lady; 01-05-2012 at 06:09 AM.

She wasn't only there to shop. She also was there to see Shantel Baker perform in the parking lot. As Shantel has said in interviews, she is one of the singers who replaced Diana as lead singer after Diana went solo. Someone was kind enough to give Diana earplugs.

Nice pic. Is that Evan pushin mama's strawberry jam? Yes DIana was there not to listen to Shantel but for a reunion. Diana is ready!!

I thought I heard a rumor that Diana was planning a reunion concert and she wanted Shantel in the show. I think our dream is coming true! We'll finally get to see Diana Ross, Mary Wilson, Cindy Birdsong, Barbara Martin, Jean Terrell, Lynda Laurence, Scherrie Payne, Susaye Greene, Marlene Barrow, Freda Payne, Pearlie Salters, Tanglea Flowers, Kaaaren Raaagland, Kathy Merrick, Althea Burkhalter, Shelia Weaver, Valery Reid, Michelle Green, Linda Evans, Pamela Williams, Stacia Hall, Mary Flowers, Tina Duress, Linda Lorenz, Freddi Poole, Sundray Tucker, Joyce Vincent Wilson, Sylvia Cox, Debbie Sharpe, Iris Parker, Karen Jackson, Robin Alexander, Rhonda Trodd, Gloria Scott, Debbie Crofton, Anna Beaumont, Elizabeth Fields, Damia Satterfield, Linda Levine, Shantel Baker and Tony Turner all on one stage together again for the first time!

Please...stop...I can't stand it...! No fair for the fake Supremes to outnumber the real ones! And possibly they'd outnumber the audience!

A great picture; thanks for posting; that is not Evan behind her; I wonder who it is.

Frightening how many quasi Supremes Brad knows of.

Luckily, we can all agree that is a reunion Diana Cindy Flo and Mary will skip.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    A great picture; thanks for posting; that is not Evan behind her; I wonder who it is.

Frightening how many quasi Supremes Brad knows of.

Luckily, we can all agree that is a reunion Diana Cindy Flo and Mary will skip.

He's probably a store employee helping her put the bags in her car.

Brad left out Parnell Damone.

ROFL Brad. I never knew Linda Evans was a Supreme-was Joan Collins? Who is this Tanglea person--gettin behind on my Supremes. Dont forget Telma Hopkins-per a Funk Brother she took Diana's place at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I thought I heard a rumor that Diana was planning a reunion concert and she wanted Shantel in the show. I think our dream is coming true! We'll finally get to see Diana Ross, Mary Wilson, Cindy Birdsong, Barbara Martin, Jean Terrell, Lynda Laurence, Scherrie Payne, Susaye Greene, Marlene Barrow, Freda Payne, Pearlie Salters, Tanglea Flowers, Kaaaren Raaagland, Kathy Merrick, Althea Burkhalter, Shelia Weaver, Valery Reid, Michelle Green, Linda Evans, Pamela Williams, Stacia Hall, Mary Flowers, Tina Duress, Linda Lorenz, Freddi Poole, Sundray Tucker, Joyce Vincent Wilson, Sylvia Cox, Debbie Sharpe, Iris Parker, Karen Jackson, Robin Alexander, Rhonda Trodd, Gloria Scott, Debbie Crofton, Anna Beaumont, Elizabeth Fields, Damia Satterfield, Linda Levine, Shantel Baker and Tony Turner all on one stage together again for the first time!
    Sorry to disappoint, but Robin Alexander will not be able to make it. She has no interest in any of this. hehehehehe......

Quote Originally Posted by simplysupreme View Post
    He's probably a store employee helping her put the bags in her car.

Brad left out Parnell Damone.
    He also left out Carl Jenkins, Lucy Shrosphere [[sp?), Chynna Pace, Hollis Payseur, Roberta Freeman,, Kimberly [[I can't remember her last name) and Karen Newman!
    Last edited by marv2; 01-06-2012 at 06:34 PM.

smark21 Guest
    So Diana is scouting out a grocery store parking lot to do a gig and get her career back to the level of that of the Supreme Supreme Shantal Baker? I wonder if Miss Ross bought some Lays' Potato Chips?

And when Mary did a gig at the R 'n' R Hall Of Fame a few years back, Annette Helton and Roz Holmes were her Supremes for one night only.

Diana does her own shopping? How common! Next you'll tell me that she wipes her own a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by motown_david View Post
    And when Mary did a gig at the R 'n' R Hall Of Fame a few years back, Annette Helton and Roz Holmes were her Supremes for one night only.
    I was there and saw that.....they were pretty good "Supremes".

Honey aint nobody gets Miss Ross' food but Miss Ross!! And dont forget Miss Norma Lewis for reunion!!

selinasian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Honey aint nobody gets Miss Ross' food but Miss Ross!! And dont forget Miss Norma Lewis for reunion!!
    Chuck in Pat Lewis, Diane Lewis, Merry Clayton, Clydie King, Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta Fields, Gloria Jones, Johnny Bristol and Patrice Holloway. Summising that any dead 'Supremes' are allowed too.

How we have forgotten Christine Schmacker? She was one of the lead singers in the 60's! Maybe she is now Shantel Baker........hehehehehehe!!!!

Have any pictures of Christine Schumaker ever been published?

OMG selinasian and marv--there are more supremes than I ever realized. The stage could collapse. Were the Blossomms metnioned--so we must add Fanita, Darlene and Gracie or whatever her name is.

OMG selinasian and marv--there are more supremes than I ever realized. The stage could collapse. Were the Blossomms metnioned--so we must add Fanita, Darlene and Gracie or whatever her name is.

Oh there are more, I just have to remember. I've had to edit one of my earlier postings 4 times already. Can we throw in the Jones Girls? Then there was Valerie McIntosh that sang backup for Mary during 1990-91. I would have also added Bobby Glenn but he has passed away.

selinasian Guest
    LOL! Oh, Luke, the Blossoms were on the Jimmy Webb album, but it was Jean King with Fanita and Darlene by then!
    That album always confused me cos I knew Mary and Lynda couldn't produce THAT level of backing. I used to think maybe Jean also sang back-up or Mary and Lynda were double tracked. Then we found out that the Blossoms had been added to the mix!

Yes selinasian I thought same thing. I think I did hear that Jean sang back up to. I wonnder if the Blossoms were there with the Surpemes or recorded separately.

Quote Originally Posted by supreme_lady View Post
    http://www.lipstickalley.com/f17/ver...-farms-358139/

Diana is loooking really great as ever, can't believe she's almost 68 years old, great comments about her on the site as well
    Why are all the pictures we see of Diana Ross anymore are always of her coming out of the grocery store? I starting to believe that she is either telling the photographer when and where she is going shopping or she has one of her kids take the pictures and send them in! LOL!!!!

Yes selinasian I thought same thing. I think I did hear that Jean sang back up to. I wonnder if the Blossoms were there with the Surpemes or recorded separately.
    The Blossoms were not there in the studio the same time as the Supremes were. Jean Terrell knew nothing about them recording on that album and for a long time Mary did not either!

Now we've gone and mispelled Christine Schumacher..............and she was a truer Supreme than many.

Thanks for info Marv per Blossoms. I think you may be onto something per Diana and shopping. There is another clip of her being MISS ROSS when followed around in parking lot of store[[maybe a secret meeting with Shantel) to photographer but here she is all Reach out and Touch. Maybe it depends on how hungry she is.

Thanks for info Marv per Blossoms. I think you may be onto something per Diana and shopping. There is another clip of her being MISS ROSS when followed around in parking lot of store[[maybe a secret meeting with Shantel) to photographer but here she is all Reach out and Touch. Maybe it depends on how hungry she is.
    I'm just saying! How many photographers do you know that hang out in the parking lot of a supermarket to always "magically" catch Dianah Ross coming out to her car time after time, after friggin time? LOL! It's cool if she is calling them herself. A little publicity never hurts and sadly not many are looking for her these days.

She could be trying to encroach upon Miss Baker's territory, who knows? LOL!