[REMOVE ADS]

The X Factor's Astro ? and others ?

I think Astro is the one to win,yes he was a bad boy last week,but remember,he's only 14 years old,[[a kid) i'm sure he had a good talking too,as he[[Astro) said,it won't happen again.i really think that he's gonna be a big STAR,i also really liked Stacy.
    Please stay positive

"I think Astro is the one to win,yes he was a bad boy last week,but remember,he's only 14 years old,[[a kid) i'm sure he had a good talking too,as he[[Astro) said,it won't happen again."
    Yeah he is only 14. He has the drive to be a talented performer in the now "Pop Hip Hop Genre" ,thats what I call it , cause thats what it is,now. I have that attitude because I grew up in the South Bronx ,in the area of and from the jump off of Hip Hop in it's original form. He's an 2011 kid brought up in a culture that was already in existence when his momma was born ,and I'm her parents age. He has a wealth of Hip-Hop history that in his eyes was always there ,every urban and even suburban teen Black ,White or Puerto Rican wants to be the next Jay-Z ,Enimen ,50% ,Luda , Kanye etc ,just like they strived to become the next that precieded them ,LL ,Ice Cube ,Snoop and the roots go on and on retrospective to the beginning. The fact is that he is in this digital age ,marketable and a contender. If in fact he has the creative smarts to pull it off without just being a tool for other image making parties ,[[of which this show is basically a medium for) ,remains to be seen.

" he had a good talking too,as he[[Astro) said,it won't happen again"
    That's Bullshizzle ,he's a kid who wants to be a rap star ,but is it for talent or the money. At this point his yes sir ,thank you sir manners don't translate into the business image that's expected of him. He's a kid ,and he got pissed off because he got low votes. L.A. and Simon was genuinely pissed at him for his actions. I even thought to myself ,"You little punk ass M.F. ,even if you lose on the 5 mill ,you still have more exposure than you had before ,and L.A. would hook you up anyway down the line. I'd smack him upside the head and say "What you think you a man M.F." like Richard Pryor in his "Be home by 11" skit. He might win ,but his attitude needs adjustment. Stop being so stereotypical. Yes I said it.

smark21 Guest
    Given how conservative the audience and voters are for a show like X Factor, I don't know if Astro will win, but he's the only contestant who really stands out in the competition though not sure if he'll stand out in the real world after X Factor. I watched for the first time a full episode...I didn't really like it...show is very garish and overproduced and don't care for pushing all those sob stories.

I would say that since Astro did not make the bottom two tonight, that is probably a sign that the voters have "forgiven" him. So I would say he has a good chance to win it. However, I think Simon's ego is too big to allow one of someone else's acts to win on HIS show, so I believe that either Melanie or Rachel will have the better chance. But if that vile Drew wins, I will never watch the show again!

Again he's a kid,like a lot of kids,with big dreams,there's nothing wrong with that,i think most kids,will get out of line,at some point,yes he was a bad boy last week,but like you said Daviddesper,the voters has forgiven him,Astro write's his own music,every week,and that's hard work,but Astro does it well,what a talent,Astro is the one to win.[[to me)
    i can tell that Astro put's his hart into his work,this kid is gonna be BIG.
    Please stay positive
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-24-2011 at 07:08 PM.

I haven't been watchin faithfully but I did witness Astro's little meltdown but should have gotten his little arrogant butt sent home. Yes, he is a kid but at the same time, he came to the show with a whole lotta arrogance. I didn't catch the name but the heavy set white guy with the long hair on Nicole's team gave a great performance. He SANG from the heart and I would have easily purchased the song he performed. The girl group started off good but they've lost their magic. I just don't see Astro winning.

Micheal Jackson's night on The X Factor was a great night,i'm sorry i was not at home,[[i tape it)what a great night,I still think that Astro is the one,and don't get me wrong,almost everyone was good last night,it was great to see Tito,Jackie and Marlon,with Miss Jackson,and Micheal's kids,and the young who did Billie Jean,was off the hook,alone with Jacob,who sang P.Y.T,the brother has a lot of showmanship,and he can also sing.
    i'm sorry that i was not at home to vote.
    Please stay positive

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Micheal Jackson's night on The X Factor was a great night,i'm sorry i was not at home,[[i tape it)what a great night,I still think that Astro is the one,and don't get me wrong,almost everyone was good last night,it was great to see Tito,Jackie and Marlon,with Miss Jackson,and Micheal's kids,and the young who did Billie Jean,was off the hook,alone with Jacob,who sang P.Y.T,the brother has a lot of showmanship,and he can also sing.
    i'm sorry that i was not at home to vote.
    Please stay positive
    Alas, Astro got the least amount of votes and was eliminated. And the girl who sang Billie Jean [[what an odd song to have a 14 year old girl sing--Simon Cowell doesn't really pay attention to lyrics, does he?) was booted by the judges as well. I think X Factor is an overproduced train wreck of a show. Astro may have a career, but from what I've seen, the remaining contestants will join the already overabundant supply of reality show singing competition former contestants struggling for a gig.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Alas, Astro got the least amount of votes and was eliminated. And the girl who sang Billie Jean [[what an odd song to have a 14 year old girl sing--Simon Cowell doesn't really pay attention to lyrics, does he?) was booted by the judges as well. I think X Factor is an overproduced train wreck of a show. Astro may have a career, but from what I've seen, the remaining contestants will join the already overabundant supply of reality show singing competition former contestants struggling for a gig.
    @smark21, I agree!