[REMOVE ADS]

Wonder what Stevie is up to ?

Is Stevie Wonder ever going to release The Gospel according to Lula, or has it been shelved. He has been very quiet of late just a harmonica solo on the new Pixie Lott CD.
    If he isn't going to release new music he should release the rumored Jackson 5, Spinners and Supremes music he has in his vault, and his own unreleased 70's material.

Stevie's up to nothing it seems lmao

Dickie the unreleased material you mentioned is that 60`s or 70`s ? He must have a great deal of his own 60`s tracks including "Workout Stevie Workout" still to see the light of day.

Actually, a lot of Stevie's early albums been rereleased in Japan. I saw a handful of early Little Stevie Wonder albums [[Stevie at the Beach, Tribute to Uncle Ray, The 12 Year Old Genius) at the Tower Records in Nagoya: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/rcms/jpop/7...s_swonder.html

he supposedly was preparing an entire album of material for the Jean Terrell era Supremes

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Polhill View Post
    Dickie the unreleased material you mentioned is that 60`s or 70`s ? He must have a great deal of his own 60`s tracks including "Workout Stevie Workout" still to see the light of day.
    Workout Stevie Workout is available on I-Tunes..

Thanks Ross, I mean the album TM 248. is that what you mean.

smark21 Guest
    He's done some concerts this year, including headling this year's Austin City Limits Festival. I think he also played Bonaroo this year [[or perhaps it was 2010). Here's the Austin City Limits set list: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/stevie...-2bd02002.html