Quote Originally Posted by thaperson View Post
I am not linking anything. It's well known that Wilson dissed both of them as not being "the real Supremes", even going as far as to call it betrayal because "she hired them". Once again, playing the martyr.

Did she stop and think that perhaps Scherrie and Lynda had fallen on hard times and needed the money? That perhaps they needed to take the gig that she personally rejected? She could have expressed dissapointment but ultimately wished them well. Nope. All that matters was that Mary was hurt. And getting that camera time by blasting Diana in the media and working her sob story. Yeah Mary got her way but she also helped to put those two other women out of work. But Mary's always the only victim in any situation.

I've been objective towards Ross here many times. You can read the posts on Motown 25 and others. I've yet to see a self proclaimed Wilson fan look at Mary objectively. And you can quote me on that. You can criticize people who say that Ross is still a star in every way. That's fine. But if you're going to say that Mary playing a hotel lounge for about hundred people is somehow a smashing success, then I'm going to call you out on your insanity.

If Berry is responsible for 85% of Diana's career, then Berry and Diana are responsible for all of Mary's. Because outside of them, she has had ZERO success.
Now, YOU are on F-I-R-E!