[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Shorty Long

Shorty Long

Hip-O-Select Twitter teases:
    Jr. Walker nothing yet in '12 but working with partners to get some Shorty Long music out!

Great news! Although I have the Shorty Long "Essential Collection" and all of the Shorty tracks on the TCMS and Cellarful anthologies, there are still some tracks from his two albums that haven't been released on CD. Plus it would be nice to get his Tri-Phi singles on CD. I take the comment on Jr. Walker to be good news as well. "Nothing yet" is more encouraging than "not ever."

Thank you, HW, for answering my burning question[[s) :-)

-VCQ

I`m a big Shorty Long fan and very pleased with the news.I`ve had his two albums transferred onto cd and play them often.I`ve made up a cd of all the unreleased material as I do with all the artists and this one gets a thrashing.

Great news indeed!