[REMOVE ADS]

Hipo website... is it down?

Hi All,
    I've been trying for four days to get into hiposelect using the following...

www.hip-oselect.com

Is it down? Do I have the correct "address."

Thanks.

It's been up & down like a w***** d****** for the past 4/5 days! HW said that it's undergoing essential maintenance.

It seems the Hip-O-Select website is still down. I'm a little puzzled as most boards that are down for maintenance put up a page that states "The site is down for scheduled maintenance." The site, now, just doesn't go through and times out. Not a smart move since most people will now believe that since the link doesn't work, the site is gone. And how long does it take to do maintenance on a website?

I just received the following after writing to hipo's customer service...

Dear Customer:

We apologize. We are aware the site is down and have our team working on a fix. At this time we do not have an update on when the fix will be complete.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Support

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: 150866
    Department: Hipo Select
    Priority: Standard
    Email: Recipient

I just checked and the Hip-O Select website is back online after being down for about a week.

No sign of The Marvelettes Forever More yet though!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    I just checked and the Hip-O Select website is back online after being down for about a week.
    Thank goodness! I was getting worried...I was just on there late,late last night and it was down.