[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    OMG!! I love the Coca-Cola commercials!! I've never heard that part before...Diana goes, "GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE ICE DAMMIT!!" lol. Kidding.
    Last edited by carlo; 11-09-2011 at 12:39 AM.

RossHolloway Guest
    Final Question: Any plans for other Lost & Found; Cellarful or Anthology releases in 2012?

What about the 70's Supremes' Right On sessions.... incorporating all the songs Jean did with Andantes and with Mary & Cindy............................

a special thank you to Andy,George,Harry and to you Johnny.thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me sum up what's in the can according to George & Andy until, let's say, the year 2047...

=Box with specialty albums: all the Copa recordings + Sam Cooke + Funny Girl, etc.
    =I Hear Symphony DeLuxe
    =A Go Go De Luxe
    etc. untill Cream Of The Crop DeLuxe [[around 2046)
    =more of the alternate stuff on iTunes, considering the era of cd's is fading away
    =Diana Ross '76 DeLuxe

=A book with all the studio session sheets, etc.

And several other items I can't remember by heart right now!

I must add that Andy & George explicitly said that's they would LOVE to do those projects, not that they are already scheduled, let alone scheduled for release. Keep sending your wishes and they will continue to talk to Harry Weinger about their plans.
    Last edited by robbert; 11-09-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Uh Oh! Technical difficulties.

No one there...

E.T. phone home!

Shantel Baker strikes again!

Lmao!!!!!!

Hip-O-Select twitter hints at stevie in 2012

Where do we send our letters with our release demands, other than Harry's email address?

I have or have ordered all the CDs you've issued!

Thanks to Andy, [[Happy Birthday), George Solomon, and John for a great show.

Yes! Happy Belated Birthday to Andy! Thanks y'all for the great show!

Looking forward to the Marvelettes tribute shows! Wow!!

Thank you John, Andy and George for an awesome show! have a great week

Love the last song of tonight's show: what a great alternate version of "Nothing But Heartaches!"

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    shantel baker strikes again!
    lolololololol!!

Thanks Johnny Andy [[enjoy your BD week) and George for an informative evening! Look forward to More Hits arriving in the mail this week and hope my friends and family don't sign me up for a special episode of Supremes Horders since I own more variations on their catalog than any other artist! But those alternates you dig up as awesome and such a treat for us younger fans who didn't get to experience these LPs at their original release or the girls in concert.

P.S. Having Diana Ross 76 out by January 28th for my birthday would be the best present of all!

Awesome show guys! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Awesome show guys! Thanks so much!
    Thank you, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Thanks Johnny Andy [[enjoy your BD week) and George for an informative evening! Look forward to More Hits arriving in the mail this week and hope my friends and family don't sign me up for a special episode of Supremes Horders since I own more variations on their catalog than any other artist! But those alternates you dig up as awesome and such a treat for us younger fans who didn't get to experience these LPs at their original release or the girls in concert.

P.S. Having Diana Ross 76 out by January 28th for my birthday would be the best present of all!
    Thanks so much, Glen!

Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    Love the last song of tonight's show: what a great alternate version of "Nothing But Heartaches!"
    mowest...it was so nice....I played it TWICE!

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    Thank you John, Andy and George for an awesome show! have a great week
    Thank YOU, Tone! Have a great week yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Yes! Happy Belated Birthday to Andy! Thanks y'all for the great show!

Looking forward to the Marvelettes tribute shows! Wow!!
    Thanks, Carlo! And I really am excited about the Marvelettes extravaganzas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    Thanks to Andy, [[Happy Birthday), George Solomon, and John for a great show.
    Thanks, Steve..so much!

Where do we send our letters with our release demands, other than Harry's email address?

Glen...I think Harry's email address is the best place to send your letters. I am pretty sure Harry will pass the info on to Andy and George if you ask him to.

Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    No one there...

Robbert...so glad you were able to stay longer than you intended. And I hope you weren't to frustrated with the flow of the show...I do try to keep what happens a little loose and spontaneous....

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Uh Oh! Technical difficulties.
    Hey Mike! Ha....you noticed that...eh?

Quote Originally Posted by redlabs View Post
    a special thank you to Andy,George,Harry and to you Johnny.thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David...thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Did The Andantes, who sang behind The Supremes amongst others, get a recording contract? If not, why not?
    Great question, Mike...sorry it was missed...please bring it up for the next time, if you will. Thanks!

Shouts out to mj, Andy and George! Looking forward to this fantastic set! Thank you for another amazing release!

And now a question: how frustrating is it that we have barely gotten this release and you are being bombarded with WHAT the NEXT release is and WHEN the NEXT release is coming?

Thank and love you guys!

xoxo

MB
    MB...always a pleasure to have you here for the show.
    Thank you!

Folks...in closing...thanks so much for your presence and involvement in this and all the shows. Your enthusiasm and love for the music, in all it's aspects, and for the artists helps the music to keep flowing, and allows us to do more of these kind of shows....I'm beginning to sound like an NPR pledge drive. But I'm not asking for any financial support for our tiny little non-commercial, community supported station...just thanking you for your participation and care for what happens during these 3 small hours every Tuesday night. I thank you all...deeply.
    And Andy and George...thank you guys...you are the best!
    John

Release "demands??? Maybe release "requests" might be a better way of saying it.

mj!

Bravo on your latest "Nightflight"! As always, very fun to listen to and very informative. Can you ask the "powers that be" for longer than 3 hours? LOL.

Thanks again to Andy and George for taking the time to talk about this much anticipated release. Kudos on another job well done.

xo

This email is always good: classic.motown@umusic.com

I check it every couple of days, if not every day.

Congrats Andy and George for a fun show. And John - see you on Dec. 13th.

Just a great show all around. Bravo to MJ, Andy and George. Can't wait for my set to arrive next week from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokiluis View Post
    Release "demands??? Maybe release "requests" might be a better way of saying it.
    LOL if I remember right, although it could be my young-old age kicking in, I used the word "demands" because Andy or George used it in referring to us letting them and Harry know what products we want to see released. I'm not gonna cyber stalk them until we get Cream Of the Crop deluxe in 2047.... although that teaser about new songs and missing vocal parts reinserted into Diana Ross 1976 makes me wanna howl like a cat in heat under their bedroom windowsills until it comes out...

John, Andy, George

For us, the fans, having these shows on this way, is such a treat and such a perk. We are very fortunate to have them as we are when you have Scherrie or Jean or Susaye on your show.

Thank you so much for the show.

rob

mj!

Bravo on your latest "Nightflight"! As always, very fun to listen to and very informative. Can you ask the "powers that be" for longer than 3 hours? LOL.

Thanks again to Andy and George for taking the time to talk about this much anticipated release. Kudos on another job well done.

xo
    marybrewster....you are as sweet as sweet can be. Thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by hwume View Post
    This email is always good: classic.motown@umusic.com

I check it every couple of days, if not every day.

Congrats Andy and George for a fun show. And John - see you on Dec. 13th.
    Harry...you picked jewels to handle the gems in the vault....and I feel very grateful for all they, you and Kevin do. Thank you...and them.
    Looking forward to our show, Harry....I really appreciate you joining me for Marvelettes 2!

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    Just a great show all around. Bravo to MJ, Andy and George. Can't wait for my set to arrive next week from Amazon.

David...thank you so much. I'm always happier when you are part of these very special shows...hell...ALL the shows!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    John, Andy, George

For us, the fans, having these shows on this way, is such a treat and such a perk. We are very fortunate to have them as we are when you have Scherrie or Jean or Susaye on your show.

Thank you so much for the show.

rob
    Rob...I truly appreciate hearing that from you. Thanks so much!

I can't wait to get my copy [[on order now) so I can hear Version 2 of "Mother Dear," one of my favorite all-time D/M/F cuts! God, I wish that had been a single. I played it over and over when I got my "More Hits" in '65 when it was first released. Had it been released as a single after "Back In My Arms Again, " it wouldn't have broken the #1 streak if you ask me. :-)

More Hits Expanded is available on www.amazon.de [[Germany) for about 25 euro!