Name:  WOMRWFMRLOGOredux.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  13.1 KB

Howdy, FOLKS! Well, Tuesday will be an amazing night for 2 rare pieces of astronomical phenomenon!

Not only will an asteroid named 2005 YU55 pass within 0.85 lunar distances, about 203000 miles, of the Earth [[YIKES), but on "Nightflight" I will be graced with guests [[and friends) Andy Skurow and George Solomon for the worldwide premiere airing of their latest Motown/Supremes expanded edition..."More Hits By The Supremes"!

It is an amazing collection...and there are even more surprises in it than are identified on the Hip-O Select site. To have Andy and George on the air with me again is an honor and a treat. And I thank the remarkable team of Andy, George, executive produce Harry Weinger, and senior mastering/mixing engineer Kevin Reeves for all the amazing and hard work involved in getting this very special release to us on this 50th Aniversary of the Supremes...thanks so much, guys!

So, do join Andy and George and myself for this exclusive airing...and let's hope that the only thing that "hits" on Tuesday night is "MORE Hits By The Supremes"...the Expanded Edition...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org

Please...no phone calls to the station tonight...I'll be on the phone with Andy and George...but please feel free to post your thought and questions for our Dynamic Duo to answer. We'll stay in close touch with this thread throughout the show.

Thank you all...and Thanks...Andy and George!
See you on the radio!
John
Name:  YouHurtMeSo002.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  36.5 KB